Chapter 29 Part 2

Rydel's Point Of View

Why would Ratliff beat me up? I look at Riker who's frowning. "Riker. Why?" I ask. He shrugs, running a hand through his dirty blonde hair. I get up and crawl into his arms. He hugs me back, sighing and tugs on his hair. Then I remeber something. The pact. I look at Riker and ask, "Riker do you rememeber that night?" He looks at me like crazy and replies, "Of course, my love. Why wouldn't I? I still remeber what you said to me- and I qoute- 'Promise me we'll always love eachother forever, Riker. Please?'" I smile. "Now get some sleep, you look SO tired." He continues. I nod and fix my position and drift off to sleep.

-FLASHBACK- ⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡

19 years old

Problem- by Ariana Grande is playing while Riker & I are staring at eachother, our hands interwined. Our feet are tangled with eachother. Riker smiles and the suddenly his phone rings. I frown as well as him. He looks at it and rolls his eyes at the Caller ID. -CONVOSATION-

Riker- What?

Maggie- Sorry, my baby's angry!

Riker- I'm not your baby, Maggie. Not anymore. I WAS.

Maggie- Aaw. Why, Riker? I know you love me.

Riker- No I don't. Now, BYE!!

Maggie- But, Rik-

-End Of CONVOSATION-

"Maggie?" I ask him. He nods while rolling his brown eyes. "Are you sure you don't wanna be with her?" I ask. He looks at me seriously, and then replies, "Of course not! I love you, Rydel! Your my princess. Forever." I smile at his reply. "Promise me we'll always love eachother forever, Riker. Please?" I beg. "I promise, princess." He replies. He then kisses my lips, with me kissing.

-End of Flashback-