Epilogue

Rydel's Point Of View

I fix my long white dress and put on my silver shoes. I look at myself in ther mirror and smile. And Riker has agreed to let me wear makeup for this wedding. Gosh, I can't wait until were wife and husband! Then there's a knock on the door and I scurry to open it. Once I do, my dad comes in and smiles at me. "I can't believe your actually marrying Riker, sweetie." He beams. I nod and smile, excitedly at him. Just the tought makes me squeal in my head. "Well! C'mon, sweetie!" He says and extands his hand out. I take it and we get ready to walk downt the aisle. Once were done, the music starts and I walk down with my Dad. Riker looks at me and winks. Just doing that makes me melt. I get on the stage and Riker and I link our hands. He smiles at me and I smile back. "We are here for the wedding of Riker & Rydel Lynch. What they say is that 'Dating a sibling might be wrong, but it feels right!'" He qoutes. We get down to our 'I Do's'. "Do you Riker Anthony Lynch take Rydel to be your wife?" He asks. "I do." He responds. "Do you Rydel Marie Lynch take Riker to be your husband?" He asks me. "I do." I respond. "You may kiss the bride." He tells us. We both lean in and kiss eachother. After we stop Riker whispers, "Finally, your all mine, princess."