Chapter 4

Rydel's Point Of View
"Kinda, actually. I mean no guys will ever approach me because I have a ton of guys surrounding me. So I think they are." I responded. Then Riker spoke up, "I would be really mad. Because I saw she had a bunch of dudes around her. And I'm like, pssshh! No way." I smiled and nodded.
-After The Interview-
When we got back to our house I ran to my room and closed the door. I heared it open and saw it was Riker. I smiled again. "Were going out for dinner to the mall." He told me. I nodded. "Really get mad if any guys would surround me?" I asked. He nodded then he locked the door and leaned in. I leaned in as well and we started to kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck and then he wrapped them around my waist. We pulled apart and Riker walked out. I sighed, I'm madly in love. Like, lovestruck.

Riker's Point Of View
As I walked to Rocky & I's bedroom. "Hey, Rock." I said, entering our room. "Hey, do you know where Rydel is? I need to talk to her." He asked. I froze. My Rydel? "Yeah, she's in her room. Why?" I replied. He shrugged, "I wanna asked her if she wanted to do a cover song for the first show of the tour." He said exiting the room. Yep, were going on tour! When? Next week.