Chapter 26

Hello, sunshines!!! ☀ Here's Chapter 26! And I just wanna say that I'm in San Antonio right now, originally from Dallas, and I was in the car all day. So I wrote Chapter 21 to Chapter 26 or far on! All the car ride from Friday, April 25 2014!! Can you believe that?! I'll tell you guys where I stopped cause I'm staying until tommorow!

Well, I'll shutup now!

-Maddie...

_________________[___________]___________________

The Next Day-----

Riker's Point Of View

Today is the day I take Rydel to our first date! You may be wondering; FIRST? What the FUDGE?! But since we didn't announce our relationship from early on, we couldn't go out on any dates. But now since we announced it, it's okay. I was in Ross & Ryland's room. Where Rocky, Ross, Ryland, and the worst, Ratliff, were here to help me get ready for my date. My mom was with my bæ, getting her all dressed.!I looked at the mirror starring at my outfit. I might be sounding like a girl right now. I was wearing the white converse, black jeans, a grey shirt that had the Captain America Shield on it. I told Rydel to dress causal like me. I saw Ratliff ,trying to get my attention, shooting glares at me. I wanted to roll my eyes at him and think: 'Why is he being so jealous?' Or ask him this: 'What? Jealous much?' But instead,I just smirked. "Ready, Riker?" Ryland asked me. I nodded, assuringly. They nod in response, as well. I walk to the door and go to Rydel and I's room. I knock on the door and minutes later, I hear squealing. The door opens and I see my mom. "She'll be right out!!" She says and dissapears. Then the door opens again and I see Rydel wearing a black graphic tee that says 'BOYS' in white fancy letters with a heart. Some white jeans with some sandals. My jaw drops, staring at her outfit. "W-Wo-o-ow. Rydel you look... GORGEOUS!!" I say, obiously astonished.