Snippit #1: Moving in

GUYS! SWAN SONG CONSPIRACY THEORY!

Okay, for school we have to read Agatha Christie's And Then There Were None. It's actually a really good book. But anyway, as I was reading chapter three there was this voice on a record player, and the name of the record was SWAN SONG!

You know the Black Swan say SWAN SONG if they're in danger, or if something happened!

Well the record SWAN SONG told the truth of each of the character's crimes!!!!

I don't know, but what if Shannon Messenger read the book and was like lets use Swan Song as a warning.

Cause the record player is warning the characters of their crimes and that people know what they did and that they'll face their judgement soon and wow that's quiet the run on lol.

Anyway, that's my connection with that.

Also: For the final few chapters they will only be clips into the adult lives of the characters.

TO THE STORY:

It was my first year at the Gold towers, and I was already late to class. So many stupid stairs!

"Sophie! Wait--Foster, what's the rush?" Keefe's leisure voice teased.

"I'm late," I shouted over my shoulder, my foot catching a step. My face met the ground, and I scowled upon hearing Keefe's laughter.

"Geez Foster, I thought by now you'd have stopped falling for me," he joked, a warm twinkle in his blue eyes.

"Shut up! Don't you have class to get to or something?" I huffed, as Keefe helped me up.

"Sophie--"

"Keefe, I really can't do this right now! I'm so late--"

"Sophie you don't have class right now," Keefe said, grabbing my arms.

"Keefe! I'm late for Multi-Special Studies! And Fitz told me Lady Miracula isn't very forgiving, and I'm stressed out," I complained, letting out a frustrated huff.

"Sophie, you don't have class today," he said yet again, an amused smile on his face.

"What do you mean I don't have class today? Class starts today, and I have Multi-Special Studies at seven, and it's currently seven o'five!" I gushed.

"Sophie, rest assured, you do not have Multi-Special Studies at Seven today," Keefe said trying, and failing, to contain his grin.

"What did you do?" I asked, wearily looking up at him.

"Nothing, yet," he smirked, a mischievous glint in his icy blue eyes, as he grabbed my hand.

We were running out of the sparkling golden tower, Keefe glancing back at me every once in a while.

"Keefe! Where are we going?" I giggled, as he pulled me along.

"You'll just have to wait and see," he laughed, pecking my lips playfully several times as he pulled a pathfinder out of his pocket.

"Do you trust me?" he laughed, breathlessly, his whole body radiating excitement.

"Yes, now where are we going?" I demanded, looking up at him.

"Patience, Foster," he whispered in my ear, holding tightly onto my hand as he held the pathfinder to the light. It created a shimmering blue light with golden flecks in it, and Keefe pulled me through.