Chapter 20

Today's shout out goes to:

mcfifi321

Thanks so much for ALL THE VOTING AND COMMENTING!!! You're always so supportive with your comments!

Sometimes I'm worried I make a character to dramatic or something like that, and you have always been like AMAZING CHAPTER!!! I LOVED HOW SO AND SO DID SUCH AND SUCH!!! So, yeah! Your comments always make me smile and I don't doubt myself as much when it comes to how I write some things!!!

ANYWAY: TO THE STORY!!!

Biana:

"So you guys kissed?" Sophie asked.

I nodded with a cheeky grin on my face.

"Oh my gosh! Have you seen him since then?" She asked.

"No! Sadly," I murmured.

Then Luis came by and I had to restrain myself from murdering him.

"Hey Soph, thanks for understanding--"

"Is everything okay?" She asked immediately. 

"Oh yeah. It's all fine now," he said.

"Well what happened?" I asked, annoyed. I may have already been shipping a certain blonde with a certain blonde, and Luis wasn't making it easy.

He turned red, "Well my mom almost faded, so I had to hurry to get back home." 

I mentally face palmed. Sometimes when you try to be a good friend you end up looking like a jerk.

"Is she okay?" Sophie immediately asked.

"Yeah. It was a close call, but everything's fine," he said.

"I am so sorry for sounding like a jerk. Sophie told me what happened, and she wasn't mad at you or anything--"

"You were just being a friend. It's fine, seriously. I probably would've interrogated me too," he laughed.

Crap. Now why am I thinking he's very nice and would be good for Sophie?

"I'm glad everything's working out," Sophie smiled.

Luis nodded and someone called his name.

"See ya around Soph!" He called, joining up with his friends.

"Well, I've got to go meet Tiegan for an early session, see ya at lunch!" Sophie smiled walking in the opposite direction.

I continued down the hallway when I saw Dex. He had a giant bruise on the side of his head. 

He saw me and immediately smiled.

"Hey," he said with a wave.

"How bad is it?" I asked.

"Hm? Oh right! My head! It's not that bad, it'll be gone by tomorrow. The elixir I took is really slow when it comes to healing stuff," he said.

"Well, how have you been?" I asked nervously.

"I've been good. How about you?" He asked and we began to walk down the hallway.

"I'm good," I said with a nod of my head.

"So, I've been wondering, if you'd want to, you know hang out again sometime soon?" He asked looking at me nervously.

"No proposing robots this time?" I teased.

He turned red, "I could do that if you want."