SNIPPIT #4: Team

"Okay Ladies, five minutes till show time!" Della shouted in the dressing room.

"What? You expect me to be able to get everyone ready in five minutes?" Biana explained, beauty elixars and makeup in hand as she tried to pin an elaborate barrette in Linh's hair. Biana pulled Linh's hair back in a intricate braid, and her silver tips was like currents of liquid mercury.

Linh was wearing a white laced bodice that faded into a stormy  blue. The back braided from white to blue, and it was light and airy like a current. It had elbow length sleeves and it was simple, but it had little flecks of shimmer in it that were hardly noticeable.

(Kind of like this but not....if that makes sense lol xD Closest to what I was picturing)

Biana was desperately trying to make Linh's face glow as she put on a little mascara, light pink lipstick, and made her drink six elixars

"I think that's good? Sophie?" Biana asked, spinning Linh's chair so I could have a better look.

"Definitely!" I smiled, grabbing a mirror for Linh to look through. When she saw herself, she blushed.

"Biana, you've outdone--"

"No time to talk! Sophie's turn!" Biana shouted, running over to where I was sitting.

"Biana! You've got three minutes!" Della called, checking in on the girls. She immediately started straightening Linh's barrette, and making sure her dress laid just right.

Biana was busy making me drink stuff while messing with my hair and stabbing my eyes out.

"Sophie! Stop squirming!" Biana commanded with such ferocity it made Sophie more afraid than when she was actually battling the Neverseen!

I immediately stopped squirming, and sat there as Biana quickly went through everything. Then Della was fixing Biana up and I was looking in the mirror.

My hair was in a bun that Biana stylistically had pieces falling out of. In my hair were tiny little jewels woven in that looked like stars. My dress was a simple white flowey floor length dress. It had a small white lace flower and dotted top and a petal skirt. It was just the perfect amount of simplicity and glamour that I was going for. On top of it fitting perfectly, the fabric felt nice on my skin.

(Kind of like the one belowish)