Chapter 23

Camila's POV
"I know. I can't believe it's real." I sighed, happily. "Me neither. I'm so happy for you." I could hear her smile on the phone line. "Thank you, so much." I replied. "No problem. But I have to go. My manager is calling me. I love you, Mila." She says. "Okay, I love you too. Talk to you later." I say, and hang up. "Who was that?" I hear from behind me. I turn to see Lauren, with a brow raised in either anger or confusion. Maybe both. "I didn't realize you woke up. I'm sorry if I woke you." I apologize. "You didn't answer my question. Who were you talking to?" She questions again. "Oh, right. It was just Ari." I grin. "Hm." She huffs and rolls her eyes, before climbing around me and out of the bunk.

I get up and follow her to the kitchen, wondering why she was acting so weird. Maybe she regretted what she said last night, or was having second thoughts. I decided to ask her. "Uhm, Lo, you are having second thoughts about, uh, what you said last night, are you?" I ask, feeling suddenly insecure. "No. Are you?" She fires back. At this point I'm really confused. "I don't understand." I state. "Last night you kissed me and told me you were in love with me, and this morning I hear you saying the same to Ariana." She scoffs.

"Wha-...? Oh. Oh my gosh. No. That's not..." I begin to try and explain, but she starts to walk away. I grab her wrist in an attempt to stop her. "Please, just hear me out." I plead. She sighs and sits at the table. "Fine."

****

"Wait, so let me get this straight. You and Ariana have been trying to get me?" She questions. "Yeah. When I figured that you didn't like me she came up with this plan, and do you remember that night she came over a little while ago? She was trying to make you jealous to see if you actually did have feelings for me. Unless that's weird. Cause if it is, then I'm just kidding." I said. "Honestly, that's adorable. I thought you guys were dating or something." She sighed in what I believe was relief. "No. We're just friends. I mean, I love Ari as a friend."

Just then Dinah walks in wearing a devious smirk. "Dinah! Were you eavesdropping?" Lauren exclaims. "You guys are cute as hell." She holds her smirk. "You know what's cute as hell? Norminah." I smirk back, and hers drops as her face turns red. "Wait, what?" Lauren questions. "Oh my gosh! I can't believe I didn't see it! Well, there were those times. Holy crap! You guys would be so cute!" Lauren squeals. "Shut up! She could hear you!" Dinah exclaims, still blushing.

We all turn to see Normani walk in. "Morning. What're you guys talking about?" She questions, grabbing a bottle of juice from the fridge. "Nothing." Dinah rushes to answer before Lauren or me. "So, Normani, I was scrolling through Twitter and I found this Norminah post from a fan. It's adorable, really." Lauren grins, and Dinah's blush returns. "Aw. Cute. Let me just say, Norminah is so much cuter than Camren." Normani flips her hair over her shoulder and wraps an arm around Dinah, who's blush darkens. "Uhm, no. Camz and I are hot, cute, and adorable all at the same time." Lauren reached across and presses a soft but sweet kiss to my lips. "Puh-lease. Norminah is the sexy duo. We beat Camren any day." Normani rolls her eyes.

After much debate, we decide to let Twitter decide.
@camilacabello:
#camren or #norminah?

"I don't think that's fair. Twitter fans are biased." Normani argues again. "Not true!" Lauren disagrees. "Guys, guys. Just let Twitter decide. Everyone has their own opinion, and just because Camren is better, it doesn't mean that Twitter is biased." I smirk.

****

Lauren, Ally, and Dinah head out to get Waffle House for breakfast, leaving Normani and I to hang back together. "Hey, Mila." Normani comes and sits down by me on the couch in the lounge. "Can I talk to you?" She asks. "Sure." I set my phone down and look at her. "I'm really worried about you." She states, looking down at her lap. "Some days, like today, you are looking and feeling great, but other days..... you do that." She whispers the last part, pointing to my arms. I look away, ashamed. "I know that at first I didn't think it was a good idea, but now I do. You need to find help. I'm not saying we send you to any mental institution or anything, but just... Maybe see a therapist?" She sighs. I look back into her eyes and see genuine concern.

"Mani, I just don't want to feel like this anymore." I burst out crying. She pulls me into her arms. "I know. I'm here if you need to talk, okay?" She whispers into my hair. I stay silent for a minute before speaking up. "I hate this feeling. Like no one loves me and I'm alone. I wish I could be back how I was before the X-Factor. I miss the old me, and I feel like you guys do, too. I hate how I look. I feel fat, and I'm sick of myself. I don't know what to do." I so into Normani's shoulder. "Mila, we're here for you. We do love you, and I know you don't believe it now, but we do. Our lives are so much better because you're here. Without you, none of us would've made it this far. I don't know who or what made you this way, but if I could take how you're feeling away, I would. Any of the girls would. We care about you, and we want you to be happy. I'm not a therapist or anything, but you can still come to me when you get the urge to self harm or anything like that. Because I'm here for you." Normani rubs my back in a comforting manner.

"I think.... I think it's a good idea. To see a therapist, I think. I felt like the girls would be disappointed if I couldn't handle this on my own, but I know that that isn't the case. The only way to stop feeling like this is by getting help. So thank you, Normani. I don't know what I'd do without you." I cuddle deeper into the older girl, and smile. "I couldn't do this without you, either, Mila."

I'm back! To those of you still reading this. This chapter is in honor of Normila last night at the BBMAs!!!

This made me so excited. I was taking a break from Wattpad, but this is enough to bring me back. Thanks everyone for reading! I'll try to update every week if I can.