| Twisted Fantasies |

"Do you think I'm weird? Be honest." I ask strongly, making Alfred look at me oddly.

"It all depends, Miss.Wayne. What do you suppose is weird and not?"

I shake my head and curse to myself, rethinking my whole plan in "scaring" Joker away from my life in its entirety.

"You've had relationships right, Al? Like romantic ones?"

Alfred stops pouring my tea and gives me a very odd look.

"If this is anything to do with Master Blake, Ronnie-"

"-it's not." I reply a bit too quickly, making him look at me even more oddly.

Only if he knew.

"I think I kind of have a stalker. I don't know what to do to keep him away..."

"The easiest tactic to get rid of a peeping Tom is to simply relay the news to your father. The issue will be resolved in no time." He replies comically, making me stand from my seat with wide eyes.

"Alfred, please. Don't ever tell dad. I'll get this sorted. Please." I beg, making him nod.

"Of course, Miss.Wayne. I trust you'd be smart in your decision making."

I scoff into my tea cup, earning another look from him.

-

I stood in my apartment, dressed just awfully. I began to research some more on Harleen Quinzel, and just how she became so goddamn attached to Joker. You wanna guess just what I'm wearing?

"He's a charmer. No one ever understands me more than puddin."

I rolled my eyes as I remembered reading her interview with Gordon when she was first caught in the act with the infamous clown. He left her all alone in the middle of a heist, getting her caught and thrown in Arkham.

It's so interesting though-the actual, I hate to say it, hate, this guy feels towards this woman. You'd think he'd appreciate all her efforts towards him, but he thought of it to be just annoying and way too clingy. He described her as a lost child, clinging onto anyone or anything that would show her a moment of shine. I had to open a bottle of wine and lay in the bath after reading those files. The relationship was just heavy and doomed from the start. Where she went? Still a mystery. That isn't the case though. He hates this girl so much, so maybe I'll pretend to turn into her and make him hate me! That'll make him think I'm crazy. Make him never want to come near me again. Am I crazy yet?

I stood facing the door, the TV on the news as I began to sweat with anxiety. I was about to place down the bat I was clutching in my hands until I heard the door open with a creak. I froze, my whole boding turning cold with embarrassment as I heard a surprised,

"What the fuck?"

I turned slowly and raised my hands in the air, giving my best smile. Time to shine.

"Hi-uh-Puddin'!" I tried to say in a high pitched voice as Joker stood frozen in front of me, his mouth open as he looked at me like I lost my mind.

I think I might have.

"Did you fucking shoot up while looking through my Arkham files?" He asks and slams the door closed with his foot, walking to the kitchen with a very odd look on his features, not taking his sight from me.

"I don't know what ya talking about! It's me! Didn't ya miss me?"

He scoffs and takes my unfinished wine from earlier and gulps it.

"I've come out of hiding to tell you-"

"-me?" He asks surprised,playing along.

"-yeah, you!-to stop bothering Veronica! She's, ah, tired of your presence and wants a break!"