「Chapter 107」

Start from the beginning

"Wait, so you're like moving away from Seoul? From college? From us?" Hoseok didn't like this at all.

All you could do was nod while your lips formed a thin line.

"Jiyeong," you looked up to find Jungkook with creased brows, "don't tell me that you're moving away because of that bastard."

"No, it's not--"

"Then why?!" he lashed out.

"Jungkook, calm down," Namjoon told him.

Jungkook turned his head towards him, "don't tell me to calm down!" He then looked back to you. "I'm not going to calm down until I get a proper answer from you." His fists were balled up into a tight fist. "Why are you leaving?" he growled.

"I can't afford to stay here anymore," you cast your gaze down towards the ground. "My mom called me about 2 or 3 weeks ago and said that her and my dad couldn't keep up with paying for my house and their house at the same time anymore. It was starting to become too much for them to deal with, so before it did, she thought it was best if I came back home.

Jungkook was speechless. All of them were. All they could do was stare at you in complete awe.

"So you're going to leave me again?" his tone became softer. "What about college? What about all your new friends?"

"I'm going to have to leave all of it behind and transfer."

"But you just got here," Jin pouted.

"I know, I know, but...There's nothing I can do." Without saying a single word more, Jungkook lifted his legs out of the table and walked away from the table. "Kookie!" you called for him. Since he didn't look like he was going to stop, you took up all your things and went after him. "Jeon Jungkook!" you shouted. You ran up to him and finally caught him by his bag at last. "Why did you leave like that?" When you turned him around, Jungkook had his hand up to his eyes, not allowing you to see his whole face.

"Are you crying?" you pouted.

"I don't want you to go," he said, his hand still his face. "It feels like you just got here and now you're already leaving me again."

"Kookie," you took him by the wrist and pulled his hand away from his face. You could see the previously hidden tears already welled up in his sockets.

"Why don't you just move in with me? That way you don't have to leave everything behind. We can see each other every day, no worries."

"Jungkook, you know I can't do that."

"Why not? If you're worried about being a burden to me, then don't. You know I always enjoy your company.

"I might not be a burden to you," you reached up and wiped his tears away, "but what about our friendship? I don't want to mess up what we have. And knowing you, you wouldn't mind if that happened."