「Chapter 96」

Still needing time to think about how he was going to tell you about what he had done, Taehyung went for a stroll around campus. He had his hands shoved down the pockets of his jacket as he went around kicking rocks that fell into his lowered sight.

"Well if it isn't Kim Taehyung. Did you get my message from the other night!"

Taehyung came to an immediate halt. He did an about-face, and to no surprise, it was that damned bastard: Kim Mingyu. He slowly removed his hands from his pockets and strolled up to Mingyu, teeth clenched just as hard as his fists. "You fucking shit. So it really was you who sent me that message!" His teeth were grit.

"I thought it'd be great evidence to show Jiyeong, before I took your place and made her my girlfriend instead."

Hearing those words made a raging fire ignite within Taehyung. "You--You've lost your fucking mind, haven't you?" his voice trembled from how bad he wanted to hit this guy. Do you really think she'd leave me for someone like you? You don't have a chance."

"Why wouldn't she leave a cheater and liar like you for someone of the complete opposite. Not only that, I haven't slept around with hundreds of girls."

A crooked smirk became drawn onto Taehyung face. Half anger and have smug was held in that look of his. "You're just a friend, understand? So if you think for one second that she'll even have thoughts about going to you, you're fucking insane."

The chuckle that came from Mingyu secretly irked Taehyung even further. "You're a funny man, Kim Taehyung, you know that? You've come to me, trying to fight me for a girl that you've mistreated this entire time and to top things off, you freely cheated on her, too. I've met some despicable people, but I really haven't met anyone as bad as you, yet."

Taehyung's smirk fell into an instant frown, all the while his heart became hit with another shot of guilt. It was now Mingyu who had the upper hand in this conversation.

"Did you honestly think that you weren't going to be seen? You're in a building filled with thousands of other people. People who could've stumbled upon you. Like me. I guess you really do let your dick think for you instead."

His brows then started to crease. "You fucker--"

"And for you to cheat on her with the same girl that Jiyeong despises. You're completely ruthless. I mean, do you even know who it is that you really want?"

"What kind of fucking question is that?" he growled.

"A simple one, which seems like you don't have the answer to."

"I know who it is, that I want, and it's Jiyeong."

Mingyu chuckled in amusement. "I bet. Well, whatever happens, whether I show Jiyeong that video or not, she'll still find out sooner or later. And when she does," he smirked, "she'll be looking for the comfort in my arms."

"I'm gonna to kill you!" Taehyung raked up the collar of his shirt and held it firm in his fist, while his other fist was reeled back and ready to land a heavy punch.