「Chapter 31」

"Our favorite hoobae are finally here," Hoseok announced, turning the boys' attention to both you and Minji.

"Cut it out. Don't make it seem like we took an eternity to get here," Minji said, stopping beside Jimin.

"Minji, Jimin hyung didn't do anything weird to you last night, did he? If he did, I'll beat him up for you," Jungkook grinned.

"Oh hey, Jungkook," Minji gave half a smile before her eyes began to wander off away from his. After last night, before she left, she wasn't exactly sure how to act towards him.

"You okay?" he asked.

"Yeah, I'm good," she chuckled nervously. "Just starving, that's all."

"Jiyeongie," Yoongi turned to you, his hands hidden away in his pockets, "how are you doing today? Good?"

"Yeah," you answered, but felt there something more to what he was trying to say. "Why?" you squinted.

"I understand that you've been scarred for life by a shameless pervert. For that, I'd like to apologize on his behalf."

"I'm a shameless pervert, but you're a traitor!" Taehyung exclaimed, pointing fingers. "How could you abandon me to fend for myself against him?" He then pointed back to Jungkook, who seemed to care less about what they were talking about.

Yoongi shrugged, "I have no idea what you're talking about. You decided to do that, all on your own."

Taehyung scoffed, "unbelievable. You're seriously unbelievable."

"Anyways," Minji started up, "any one of you care to explain what is it that we're actually celebrating here?"

You cocked a brow, "we're celebrating something? Is it someone's birthday?" you looked around at each of the boys.

"We're all going out to eat in celebration of Jin hyung finally getting his drivers license," Namjoon explained.

"The best part of it all is that he's treating everyone," Jimin grinned.

"Wow," you gave a small applause, "congrats!"

"Thank you, thank you. It's a great honor to finally receive this thing that I've worked so hard for. My father is allowing me to borrow his car when I need to until I get one for myself. So if you ladies ever need to go somewhere, then allow me," he blew a kiss towards the both of you, "Seokjin, to take you to your destination." Both you and Minji just stood there awkwardly, because of that weird air kiss.

"I guess that means we have our own personal driver," Hoseok chuckled.

"Who's your personal driver now?" Jin turned towards him. Everyone started laughing at the both of them but was soon interrupted by the ringing of a cell phone.