「Chapter 26」

"Minji!" you called her over. "Come over her for a second." She got up from her spot on the floor beside Jimin and walked to where you guys stood. "Minji, Jungkook says that Sumin went up to them all and told them I wanted to see them over a movie to tell them what was happening."

"Didn't she suggest that you stay away from them?"

"Yes!"

"What's that?"Jimin, who now came into the kitchen for a beer, was surprised after overhearing this piece of information. "Sumin told you to keep away from us?"

"Yeah," Jungkook confirmed.

Jimin scoffed as he opened up the fridge "Yah, Taehyung-ah , you've really got a crazy one on your hands."

Taehyung looked back and into the kitchen, to look at Jimin. He wore a confused look on his face as he went to ask Jimin what he meant."What the hell are you on about now?"

Jimin pulled out a beer and shut the fridge back. "I'm talking about your number one fangirl: Choi Sumin." He went to the counter and picked up a bottle opener. "That girl really did set everything up the other day."

"Are you kidding me?" Hoseok, along with the rest who heard, looked back at Jimin.

Minji squinted, "I knew that sneaky bitch was only pretending to look out for Jiyeong. The only person she cares about is herself!"

"That's not all. She even told Jiyeong to stay away from us before that," Jungkook added on.

"I wouldn't even be surprised if she had something to do with that post about Jiyeong," Jin said.

"Speaking of which," Minji started, "when I confronted her, I couldn't get much out of her. I thought she could've had something to do with it all because of Taehyung, but she really wouldn't get gain anything like his attention from doing it."

Everyone became silent for a few seconds until you decided to speak out. "Sumin might not admit that to you, Minji, or even anyone else, but what about Taehyung sunbae himself?"

Everyone turned their heads to said person. "Me?" he pointed to himself on cue.

"What do you mean?" Jin asked.

"If Sumin really had something to do with this whole thing, then what if we somehow get her to spill her guts to Taehyung sunbae?"

Jungkook leaned himself up against the counter with his arms crossed. "And just how do we get her to do that?" he asked.

Minji rolled her eyes, "are you kidding me? If you all would stop talking and keep your mouth closed for at least 2 minutes, maybe we could find out."

The light bulb in Namjoon's finally lit up. "We'll get her to talk through the phone!"