「 Chapter 7」

After storming out of the ice cream parlor, Jungkook had followed you all the way to your house from the shop. At first you refused to let him in but eventually gave in to his persistence. The both of you were sitting on the couch in your living room, while he was trying his best to calm you down and help take your mind off of what just happened.

"Jiyeong, don't let hyung upset you," he said.

"Jungkook, yes I'm angry and disgusted by him the most, but you and the rest of the guys aren't so innocent either."

"Wh-what do you mean?" he stuttered, t knew very well as to what you were referring to.

"Jungkook, Minji told me about you and the other sunbaes; that you guys do this a lot. I couldn't believe her words because I know that you, who I've known for so long, would never do something like that. But now I know why you guys didn't invite those girls out again the next day. Once you're finished playing with a toy, what's the use of playing with it again, right?"

"Jiyeong..."

"Why did you become like this, Jungkook? Do you guys really have fun playing with girls like that? Leading them on just so you can sleep with them, then break their hearts the very next day? That's horrible. I'm disappointed in you."

Jungkook just stood over you in silence, biting his lip until he finally spoke up. "I'm sorry, Jiyeong," he apologized. "I knew you never liked that kind of thing, and because of that, I didn't want you to find out about what kind of person I turned into. But now, I plan on stopping for good."

You sighed, "Jungkook, please don't tell me that on my behalf, especially if it's a lie."

"I'm serious," Jungkook's dark orbs stared deep into your own, "I was planning on leaving this kind of lifestyle behind anyways. If I ever talk to a girl that I like, I promise that it'll only be to get into her heart, and not her pants," he smiled. "I'll be good to her, and her only. I'll show her that she's the only one I'm seeing."

You softened up with a smile easing up on your lips. "Promise?" you held out your pinky.

Jungkook nodded and smiled. "Scouts honor." He held up his pinky and locked it with yours. After your pinky's locked, Jungkook pulled you into a hug. "I'm really sorry, Jiyeong."

"I knew you were a good person, Jungkook. Any girl would be lucky enough to become your girlfriend. Really."

"Thanks..." He then looked up towards the ceiling. 'Please, don't let her hear nor feel this crazy heartbeat of mine.'

You hadn't seen the boys for the next 3 days after that. During that time, you had taken the chance to hang out with your girlfriends: Minji and Sumin. Honestly, it had been a while since you last hung out with the both of them as a trio, even though you did hang out with Sumin the other day. You had only gotten to see Minji in the hallways and in some of your classes because she had just gotten a job and had to work.

The three of you were hanging in the cafeteria of your school and just chatting like usual; only this time, you were kind of in a ranting mood.