「Chapter 90」

"Jungkook, have you packed up all your things, yet?" Jin stood at the door, looking into his room. He found the young male sitting on the edge of his bed with his suitcase sprawled open in front of him. Half of his clothes were in a pile beside him, and the other half was inside the suitcase. Jin chewed on his lower lip. Watching him like this, was heartbreaking. Last night, was just terrible. He could only imagine how distraught he was feeling. "I don't want to rush you, but we're already running a bit late for our flight..."

"Mm," he hummed.

"I'm going to go check on the others, okay?" Jin stepped back and closed the door. As he went to turn, he bumped right into Namjoon. "Oh, Namjoon-ah. He doesn't look too good."

"Yeah," he nodded. "After we cleaned up and went to bed, he just stayed up the entire time, playing games."

So, he hasn't had a wink of sleep, yet?"

"I don't think so."

Just then, Minji walked out into the hallway. "What're you guys standing in the middle of the hallway for?"

The both of them looked to her with stunned written all over their faces. "Nothing," they shook their heads simultaneously.

"Whenever you guys say 'nothing', it always means 'something'." She then looked to Jungkook's door for a second or 2 before turning back to them. "I finished packing," she looked down to her bag.

"Is that the bag Jiminie got you for Christmas?" Namjoon asked her.

"Yeah." She then walked out into the living room, leaving her bag there so she could go to the kitchen to grab herself a bottle of water.

"Hyung." This time it was Jimin walking out of the next hallway room. "I'm done packing up, but Taehyung's still trying to find his headphones. He was wondering if you had seen them, Namjoon hyung."

"Oh," he slipped apst them to get to the room, "I'd better go talk to him about that."

"I'll be outside, on the porch," Jimin held up his headphones and phone before walking towards the front door.

Minji's eyes followed Jimin until he pulled the door closed. She took one last mouthful of her water before screwing the cap closed. She then looked to her right and watched as Jin entered the room she shared with you. Once the coast was clear, she set the water bottle down and went to put on her shoes.

When she pulled open the door, she found him sitting down on the steps with his head lifted towards the sky and his hands supporting him from behind. It was after she closed the door, and took a few steps closer towards his side, that his attention was finally caught. He brought his head down, but didn't remove the headphones from off his ears. Minji heard the music from the headphones going, but that didn't stop her from taking up his phone and pausing the song.

Jimin sighed, giving her glance from the corner of his eyes. "I was listening to that."