Introduction

(Word count: 1,470)

Tamed is a fan fiction of Scömíche Kavi and Tevin. It will mention friends of Pentatonix but will mainly focus on Pentatonix.

This story mentions smut, marking, and boyxboy romance.

If it isn't your thing kindly click out and have a nice day.

I don't tolerate bullying and/or arguments in my comments.

If you hate my book or characters and comment to me or reply to people enjoying my story with negative things, you can surround yourself in your own hatred, you will be muted/blocked.

This book is an idea that I came up with being inspired by Superfruit_IsLife. I don't tolerate people trying to steal my books.

If I come across one of my books being stolen I will directly call you out, and not in a nice way.

If you have any suggestions on anything please dm or comment, I love to see you guys interacting with the story!

Hope you enjoy Tamed! <3

**********

No, the sun doesn't burn them. No, Garlic doesn't harm them. And no, they are not afraid of stakes.

You see, Vampires in this world are different... They're more human like. The only difference is their speed, government, eye color, power, marking, schooling, and respect.

Vampires here, can run 30-35 miles an hour. Which is faster than the average human i'd say.

Government here is quite confusing. Ill summarize it for you. Theres a man in charge, and a group that helps. The man is The Ruler. Not a very cool name, but it describes where he stands in power, and thats all people need to know. Then the group; The Agency. They basically are under the control of The Ruler, but they pass rules and run the schools and stuff. They hold tests and checkups.

Now, when I say that there is a test for everything, I mean it. A test to see if your a Fledgeling, Master, or Keeper. Test to see what ranking your at. Test to see if you can get pregnant, which usually takes place for Fledgelings the same day they get ranked. Test to see if you can graduate. Test to see if you can keep your baby, and so on. Its like some call it, Hell.

Eye color is pretty important in a Vampires life to see where they stand, or just to see their overall emotion. When they're sad, angry, protecting, stressed, etc. their eye color changes into one of 3. Red, bright Purple, and a fiery Orange.

Avi and Scott, since they are both Masters have Red. Avi's color is more of a strong, leadership deep blood Red color while Scotts is a brighter more kinder, protective red. Which shows they are dominant and in charge.

Mitch and Kirstie's are no different from eachother though. They both have the same color. Just shows that they are Fledgelings and submissive.

Keepers like Kevin have bright Purple eyes, which most Vampires think is weird and unusual. But its how they are born, so nobody questions.