Chapter 13; 'Fine...'

Justin's p.o.v

"Ready to finally head to the beach house?" I asked once we were both in the car.

"Yes! Although, I am going to miss this place. I think it was just way too quite." She smiled. "I have missed everyone, especially Sam." She continued.

"Oh really?" I chuckled. I honestly loved how close they were.

"Yeah, she normally listens to me vent, and we talk about stupid things." She rolled her eyes.

"Hmm. Am I the subject of those conversations?" I asked.

"Sometimes, but not all the time," She laughed. "It's not always about you." She smiled over at me before sticking her tongue out at me.

"You better watch it, I might just snatch that tongue off." I joked.

"No, you wouldn't do that." She pressed.

"I wouldn't be so sure." I continued to tease.

"I think you would miss it too much. You just loving messing around with my tongue when it's in your mouth." She pushed sticking her tongue out again.

"Maybe your right." I said rolling my eyes. She was, in fact, a great kisser.

It only took us about 3 hours to finally get to the beach house on the Miami Coast. It was nice, and Miley seemed to love it.

Pulling into the driveway I parked, and helped Miley get her things. Sam ran out of the house a few moments later.

"Miley!" She screamed running to Miley. Miley met her halfway. They both were screaming and giggling.

"I have missed you." Miley smiled giving Sam a tight hug.

"You didn't miss your own brother?" I said walking over to them. "I see how it is." I huffed.

"Justin, I missed you too." Sam said jumping in my arms.

"Alright, alright." I said pulling away.

I brought the bags in the house, and said hello to the guys. Bringing the bags up to the room Miley and I were sharing I placed them at the foot of the bed.

"Glad to see you made it here safe." Alex said walking into the bedroom.

"Yeah, it was a nice drive." I said walking towards him.

"Well, something went down this morning. We need to meet with the Bruno and his gang here tonight." He said jumping right into business.

"Wait, tonight? I already made plans with Miley." I said walking towards him. I wanted tonight to be perfect.

"You should have checked with me first. We have to meet with them tonight. Zach is staying here with the girls." Alex said before walking out of the room.

Shit. Alex was too much of a stickler to let me slide on this one. I didn't want to disappoint Miley, but it seems I have no choice.

"This is your room." Sam said standing in the doorway. "You have to share with Justin. Sorry about that." Sam laughed at the doorway.

"Aren't you just so funny." I smirked facing the both of them.

"Are you going to help me pick and outfit for later?" Miley asked Sam.

"Sure!" Sam smiled.

"Justin, what time should I be ready?" Miley asked turning to me.

"Actually, we can't do it tonight maybe tomorrow night. Alex needs me with him tonight." I said walking towards her.

"Alright," She smiled softly.

"Zach will be staying with the both of you tonight to keep you safe." I said looking at Miley then Sam.

"I know the drill." Sam rolled her eyes before walking away.

"Sorry Miley. I was not expecting this to happen." I said walking towards her.

"Its fine. I'll just hang out with Sam." She said before walking out of the room.

I could tell that she wasn't happy about this. I had disappointed her, and this is exactly what I was afraid of.

"Justin, Alex wants us to debrief." Aussie said walking into the bedroom.

"Great," I sighed. I followed Aussie downstairs, and into the office that was next to the living room. Sam and Miley were sitting on the couch. Sam and Miley must have been talking about me because when Sam saw me she stopped talking. I guess I just can't catch a break.

Miley's p.o.v

"If he really cares then he will prove it." Sam said as Justin walked into the living room and into the office.

I was upset, and I have every right to feel that way. Justin says that he likes me, but he hasn't really done much to prove that. He says he will treat me right, but he doesn't do anything about it. I give up. I need to get over myself, and these feelings for him. They had grown stronger when we were at the cabin. I just wanted to be with him all the time, and the distance helped me realize how attracted to him I really was, and how much I truly liked him.

I walked upstairs and into the bedroom that I would be sharing with Justin. I sat on the bed to think, but my thoughts were too thick and too difficult to comprehend.

"Miley," Justin said walking into the room. He walked towards the bed and sat next to me. "I'm sorry. Alex is just really demanding sometimes." He sighed.

"I said it is fine." I said sighing. At this point it didn't matter.

"No, it's not." He sighed. "I am going to fix this." He said before standing up, and walking out of the room.

Maybe it wasn't fine, but it didn't matter.