1

Liam Hill is definitely not the most liked student, mainly because of how disrespectful and irresponsible he is. The only people who adore him are the teenage girls that see him in the halls. But what tops off his storyline is the fact that he is obnoxiously homophobic, he has a mental list of all the boys that he torments daily. Although there is one boy that he prioritizes above the rest, Huey. 

Huey Staller is quiet, respectful, and intelligent.  Most if not all his teachers love him, he has never missed a day of school, and all his marks are above 95%. He has no friends, well he and his mother used to be close.  Huey's life has always been difficult and with Liam hill in it everyday, he's not sure if he will have one for long. Depression and anxiety have always been a big issue for him and being bullied everyday made it worse.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Huey's POV

I actually really enjoy school and I probably love it more than I should, my classmates make it a bit hard to see the positives though. Bullies rule the world, he in particular has ruled my world for years. Even though that sounds like a good thing, it's not. I'm not even like that, I'm straight.

Right now I'm sitting in my first class, math. I love this class, I'm not too fond of the actual subject but my teacher is awesome. Once she found out about how I usually get thrown in a garbage bin during lunch, she decided that I could eat with her everyday! Ever since then we started to bond over everything. We both enjoy the same type of music, more specifically things like My Chemical romance, Avenged sevenfold, and Deftones. 

As soon as class ended I went to my quiet hallway. All the classes there are not in use and no one really has a locker there. I have a spare this period, I didn't want to take one but I was told that all grade twelves have to at some point. I wanted to take two math classes instead but I guess life doesn't always go my way, typical.

I sat down in a corner and started to read. Then I heard his voice.

Liam's POV

I knew he had a free period because he never skips class. I also knew where he would be if I didn't see him in the halls. "Hey squirt." I said taking a seat beside him. He's reading a book and ignoring me so I slapped the book out of his hand. I don't know why but he stands out more than the other kids I mess with. Everything he does just screams 'I'm gay', it disgusts me. 

"Hey! That's from the library, it's not mine." He looks at me clearly hurt, do I care? No. 

"I'm so sorry." I say with fake sympathy. He reaches for the book but I kick it away. Standing up, I pull him with me by the collar of his shirt. He looked so sad and scared, he always looks like this but somethings off. His face isn't as pale, he's blushing? I swear  There's something in his eyes. I push the thought away because I have stuff to do.

"Please don't hit me, I really can't have a black eye again, my parents are threatening to call the police." Hm I'll let him be for today. I let go to only to hear foot steps behind me, I turn around to see the principal. Just great.

"Mr. hill, come this way." I walk over while giving Huey a smirk. His face turns red again, what a fag.

Huey's POV

What in the world just happened to me? Why was my face so hot? He was going to punch me and I was blushing? No one was around so it definitely wasn't because of embarrassment. 

He kicked your book...the library book that YOU took out and you're blushing? Get over yourself Huey.

I shake the thought from my head as he leaves with the principal but somehow it snuck its way back in for the rest of the day.

•••••••••
Guess who's back? ME! I AM!!! I got laptop today which will hopefully give me the motivation to finish this book. Right now I'm editing each part which is extremely needed, my grammar used to be so bad. 

-lilly :) <3