22

Huey's POV

This is my fault, I should've said no to running away. I feel so bad for all this, Liam is clearly trying to hide how scared he is, he's trying to act tough again like he used to. I'm not sure how long we've been in this glass box but it has to at least be an hour or two. Liam was currently hugging me tightly while we huddled in a corner waiting for anything to happen. Can someone save us? No because everyone we know and trust is gone. Imagine that, actually having no one. This was terrifying, we are inside a box in a room with grey walls. There's two doors, one to the left of me and another to my right.

Still we sit here after what felt like three hours when the door to my right opens. A man walks out and to my surprise he has Linda behind him? I quickly get Liam's attention because he's been trying to doze off for a while now. I shake him so he can see what I see, we both watched them walk towards us.

The man spoke, "Hm so 346 this is what you call a finished mission?" He turned toward Linda. I guess each spy has a number to their name?

"I was sure that I dealt with h-" He cut her off. I could tell she was intimidated by him greatly, I was too.

"No, you know how important this mission was and you didn't take care of every last bit." He sighed heavily. "I'm disappointed in you." He brought out his phone and made a call. "Hello? Yes, file 346." He then hung up. "Your time here is over." She looked over towards us with her mouth abroad. "you were one of my best." He shook his head. Two men then entered the room through the door on my left. They grabbed Linda by her arms and began to drag her away. She kicked and screamed as they brought her to the door they came from.

"Please boss, it won't happen again! I promise please!" Tears ran down her face as they pulled her through that door and gave us silence.
I looked at Liam, he was staring at the floor.
the man spoke up.

"You two seem like the perfect duo." He chuckled while walking closer to the box that currently contained us. "Fell in love after being against each other for years am I right?" He questioned.
How does he know that? "Usually I like when I'm answered but I'll let it slide this time. I'll give you guys a deal."

Liam cleared his throat. "Who do you think you are." he was still looking at the ground.

"Well, I'm Mr. Black of course and no need to introduce yourselves I already know every little thing about you." He grinned happily. "So here's the deal, you can either go through that door, the door 34- I mean Linda left with or you can go through that door,  the door I came in here with. Choose wisely because each leads to a different fate." he began to laugh to himself.

Liam whispered to me. "One door is death the other is to live." He was right.

"what do I choose because if I choose live we'll  probably be forced into doing something for him." I whispered back.

"Live." And that was that. I had to choose the door Mr. black came in here with. So I pointed towards it.
He smiled.

"Good choice." He said as he began to unlock the glass door.