21

Liam's POV

Why are we inside here and how do we get out? Huey sat in the chair that the small woman once did before. He looked scared, what do I do about it?

Bang

What was that?
Huey ran to my side shaking violently.
"Liam, I'm scared." He whispered to me. I held him in my arms and sat in the corner on the floor. We've been in here for over an hour now, there's no other way out other than the door we came in here with. The bang came from the other side of it.

Bang

It sounded like gun shots. I can't lie I was scared, extremely scared.
then the door was slammed open.
a man with a reasonably big gun in his hands was before us.

"That's him." Huey spoke while clasping my jacket. "That's the man who broke into my house." He began breathing heavily. "He hurt me." I watched the mans face go from a malicious smile to a devious smirk. He grabbed Huey by the collar of his shirt while another man way bigger than me pulled me by my arms. I wanted to hurt them both, i wanted to make them pay for how they've treated Huey. He is so scared right now and with my arms stuck in this mans grasp I cannot comfort him.
They took us to a black Mercedes van parked at the back of the bank and pulled out two black cloth bags. Without hesitation they pulled each over mine and Huey's head. I could hear Huey whimpering, I'd be crying right now too but I know it's best to stay calm so that Huey doesn't worry about me.

A while later, I'm not sure how long, we arrived. I don't know where we are or what the outside looks like because the bag didn't get taken off my head until I was inside. Huey and I were both placed in a room where each wall was crystal clear glass, there was one door and it was locked shut. Surprisingly, our hands and legs weren't tied so I took this moment to cover Huey in hugs and kisses.

"Why would they put us in a glass room if glass can break?" Huey asked. I thought for a moment, that actually is quite confusing but I think I know why.

"I think it's plexiglass, it's more durable so doubt it'll break if either of us try." I let out a sigh.

All we can do now is wait I suppose.

********
SORRY
hi i'm so sorry for leaving
i don't want to give excuses other then i had some issues with my school (got kicked out blah blah blah) i'm in a new school now and i'm happy so hi hello bonjour