Chpt #11 Finally Woke Up

Start from the beginning

I placed the plate on a bedside table and then I sat down beside Louisa. Tsk, still asleep....when are you gonna wake up?

I looked at her face. I gazed at her complexion. She actually looked skinny, was it because she hasn't eaten for two days already? With her small body under the sheets, she looks like a little fragile child who's having an afternoon nap. She looks adorable, with her messy black hair and how she hugs the pillow like a small kid.

Then after few minutes, her eyes started to flutter open. S-she's waking up!! Uh....what to do?!

"Jean?" she asked as she squinted her eyes.

"Well morning sleepy head...your finally awake." I replied. Hopefully I didn't say something stupid.

"Finally awake? How long was I asleep?" she asked as she tried to sit up.

"....two days..." I replied.

Her eyes widen in disbelief. Even though her facial expression was still stoic, her eyes gave away her true feelings.

"That's impossible.." she whispered, enough for me to hear.

"Well, it's true..." I whispered back.

"Ugh, I'm being a useless crap again." she laid down again.

"Nah, you weren't. You need to eat." I said as I reached for the plate.

"Hmmm, I am kinda hungry." She replied and sat up once again.

I scoop food from the plate and waved it in front of her.

"What are you doing?" she raised an eyebrow.

"Feeding you." I said.

"You know I can do this on my own, I'm not a kid." she replied.

"With your weak body? I doubt it." I teased.

"Who are you calling weak?!" she angrily answered.

I chuckled, "Fine, here, grab the spoon." I gave her the spoon and just when I let go of the spoon, it fell off her grasp.

"W-what the....." she stared at the spoon she just dropped.

"Your body's to weak to hold a spoon." I grinned.

She hit my face with a pillow.

"Oww! Be happy I'm feeding you!" I said.

"I never asked you to." she replied.

I rolled my eyes and picked up the spoon, "Now, eat....." I said and scoop another spoon of food.

"No..." she crossed her arms.

"Your acting like a kid you know." I teased.

Her face turned flustered like a tomato, "Say I'm a kid one more time!!" She shouted.

"Fine, fine...just eat, please?" I asked.

"Tsk." she finally gave in and then I spoon fed her.

The plate was then empty. She then stood up.

"Hey, are you even okay to even stand up?" I asked as I tried to assist her.

"Excuse me? I'm not an old hag, I slept for two days, my body stored a lot of energy already." she stretched her arms as she glared at me.

"Yah....for someone who couldn't even hold a spoon." I answered.

"You want me to shove this spoon in your eye and scoop it out!" she thrown another pillow at me.

"Oh, it seems your awake Louisa!" Liyah and Shinami came in.

"Liyah....S-Shinami-" before she even noticed, Shinami went sprinting and gave her a big hug and eventually Liyah joined as well. In the end all the three of them fell down on the floor.