THE VIRGIN INTERVIEW

Start from the beginning

*Crowd screamed again*

Sasha:"He s right, its your hardwork girl dont waste it."

Estee:" Aww thank you Sasha. Next question is from Akshita_Kapoor for Edward...OMG please dont lie, dont spoil and be nice...now that you have the love of your life i.e Melissa, then why are you still after Haloe and why do you want to be the one to steal Chloe's virginity? Giiirl your question I loooove it."

*Crowd blows ooooos* *Edward awkwardly looks around, Haloe looks down holding hands.*

Edward:"You read each chapter? I did say many times that it bugs me that I was the unlucky Styles with the horrible past raised by the devil herself and I cant give my brother the happiness he s getting easily thats not fair. Melissa makes me happy but Im not completely happy, I was supposed to rape Chloe and kill her initially but later I lost the heart to do it. She was too nice too pure too beautiful but I still wanted her...differently. No I dont want to steal her virginity anymore, she's Harry's, my soon to be sister in law. So about not giving Harry happiness that was before, now he s brother."

Corinne:"Hmm thanks?"

Liam:"Dude...Estee just told you not to lie man"

Emily:" Yeah and you better not lie about that. Remember what I told you if all this was an act"

Harry:"Guys he s changed, I know he did. I trust him."

Chloe:"So do I"

Edward:" I mean it guys. We re good, right babe?(to Melissa)"

Melissa:"Of course we re all family now. "

Estee: " Ooookay question 3 is from...Andrea for...Harry (*crowd scream*) and she wants to know...I loooove Haloe more than anything you both are perfect but Harry how do you keep yourself in control and so patient with Chloe by not sleeping with her especially that you got her back after u years?"

*All laughed especially Niall*

Niall:" Hahaha we all wonder the same question"

Harry:"Our relationship, our love was never based on getting physical, we all have needs, tempations but we also have self control and Im proud to say that I have more than a lot of men these days. I wont force Chloe in anything, We wont do it until she ask and tells me she s ready"

*All awwwed*

Chloe:"I was ready once but thanks to your brother...didnt happen. But doesnt matter I love you the same or moooore each day"

Harry:"I looooove you more baby"

Estee: "Aww I looove you too. I mean who doesnt. Alright, the next question is from...Oops there s no name...right wanna be anonymous huh? Well its for Chloe and he or she wants to know...do you have any expectations for how, where will your first time be whenever you are ready?...OMG sweetie we want an answer."

*Crowd shout* *Chloe blushes*

Harry:" Oh for fuck's saaaaaake."

Niall:HAHAHAHAHA

Chloe:"Well I dont know because when it happens it happens, so I wouldnt mind anywhere as long as the love of my life is here with me, I know it will the night of my life, the perfect night. But to answer your question a little better, Im a very girly girl so all the cute and romantic stuffs like red roses, candles and aromatic scents I love."