32

I walked back to the enormous gates at night. After I talked to the kind woman Irene and her child, I felt happy. It actually felt good having someone to trust me, even if I had forgotten about them. 

The guards opened the gates and smiled fondly at me. 
"Welcome back, I will get you in on the back door, the main door isn't opening," Christoffer said.  I looked at him surprised.
"Are you sure?" I replied. Christoffer nodded.
"Follow me," the other guard said.

I started following them through the dark night. To be honest it was kinda creepy and scary to walk here. I mean these are guards working for the princes, they could've planned anything. Right now they could be leading me to a dark prison where I will stay until I die a starving death and the only thing that would be sad that I died would be my satanic mother. Satan.

But I am a monster, wouldn't they be afraid of me? I would definitely be afraid. I am satans daughter. Half satan, half mortal. I honestly hate it. The unknown powers living inside of me. The powers that could get loose any minute now.  Which is partly my fault. Instead of trying to live I could've tried to die. To disappear and stop being such a nuisance to everyone. 

Suddenly the guards stopped in front of a small black door. 
"You can go here, you will be in the dining room," Christoffer said and opened the door. I bowed and thanked them. Then I walked inside of the door and saw the last thing I wanted to see.

All the princes sitting at a table, eating, happily talking to each other. I don't want to ruin that. I want them to be happy, but I know if they get a glance at me they would immediately stop and probably hit me. 

I took a deep breath and stepped into the dining rooms strong lights as quietly as I could. They continued to talk as if they weren't noticing me. I gulped and then looked at the door that would lead me to the hallways. It was opened. Maybe if I walked steady and had a bad posture, they would think I'm a staff. 

I started walking quietly. Suddenly the talking stopped and I felt a lot of eyes on me. I've been caught. I turned around slowly and saw them looking.
"We can feel your presence, just so you know," Jin said and yawned. I nodded and bowed. "Sorry to disturb you, I was just walking to my room because the gates didn't open," I replied. The others chuckled.
"Yeah about that... You're not allowed to exit this castle until the war is over," Yoongi said and drank from his wine. I looked at them shocked.
"War?" I asked.  They nodded.
"You should feel it, but your mother is in this world right now and we're just waiting till she comes here and tries to kill us," Jimin explained with a deep sigh.
"But what if you die," I asked. 
"We won't die as long as you are here. As long as you love us we are connected to you and we will only be able to die if you die or lose the love you have for us," Namjoon said.

Love them? I don't love them, right?
"You loved us, before. And it's still in you, you are our supposed princess," Jin said and put down his wine glass.