☯15☯

I woke up the next morning, and of course it was next to Jungkook. The suprising thing was that he was looking at me.
"You startled me", I said and looked back at him.
"Sorry, you're just so pretty when you're asleep", Jungkook said and smiled softly. I blushed a little. 
"You are cute when you're blushing as well", Jungkook said. I nervously giggled a little, but then I stood up.
"I guess I will go back to my room and change, okay?", I said and smiled. Jungkook looked suprised at me. I was about to leave.

"Wait!", Jungkook said. He shut the door quickly before I could walk out. His hands were on both sides of my head and he looked intensly at me.
"Wha-"
Jungkook interrupted me by softly placing his lips on mine. After a while he let go.
"I always wanted to do that, you can go now", Jungkook said. As I still was suprised at his sudden gesture, I walked out of the room.

I went to my room and looked in the closet.
"Oh! Thats a cute dress", I said and looked at it. I put it on.

 I put it on

I smiled. It was pretty, since all the other dresses have always been so dark and depressing.

I had ate breakfast and I walked towards the library. I really felt like reading something.

The library was huge and really quiet. But what bothered me the most was the brown piano standing in the middle of everything. Why have a piano in a library? 

The shelves with books were huge, suprisingly. I looked through books and books. But one book catched my eye, and of course I started reading it.
"Thank god for books", I said.
"God does not exist", a familiar voice. I got scared of it and accidently threw the book somewhere random.
"M...M...Mark?", I asked and looked around.
"Hey Sweetie, hows it going?", Mark asked.
"P...Please stop!", I said.
It was then I realized, the piano. I started running towards it.
"You can't run away from me", he said and laughed evil. I continued to run towards the piano.
"What are you doing?", Mark suddenly said as he saw that I opened the piano. 

I ignored it as much as possible, and I started to play the piano.
"Stop it! It's hurting me", he said with an angry voice.
'I told you to stop, but you never did', I thought,

(I think it suits idk why, I just like Your Lie In april Sorry, the feelings though ); )

I started to keep playing more intense and intense as he continued and begged me to stop. I cried as well. This time I was lucky, only my hands were the only ones that started getting cuts on my hands.
'Go away', I thought.

I played louder and louder for every beg he said.
"YAH STOP IT", was the last thing he said.

I stopped playing as fast as he went away. I was heavy breathing and my hands were full of cuts and blood.

Suddenly I heard a loud noice from the entry of the library.
"Y/N! ARE YOU OKAY?", a voice said.

As I was about to answer he was already by my side. It was Namjoon.
"I...I'm kinda okay", I said and looked at my hands.
"Princess, you're not okay, let me take care of that", Namjoon said. He carried me in his arms to one of the library couches.

He put me down and started their weird procedure they do when they are healing me.
"Thanks Namjoon", I said and smiled.
"Everything for you princess", he replied and smiled softly. "Were you reading that book?", Namjoon asked as he pointed at the book I threw away.
"I were, yes, why?", I replied.
"It just happens to be my favourite book", Namjoon replied.