☯11☯

[Your P.O.V]

I was sitting on my bed the next morning. It was very bloody.
'Did he hurt me again?' I thought.
'Why am I on a bed?' I thought.

Suddenly I heard some knocks on my door, I looked over there,
"PLEASE DON'T HURT ME!", I said crying. The door opened anyways, and in the doorway it was Yoongi.
"Yoongi?", I said as tears fell down my cheeks. He walked towards the bed and looked at me with sad eyes.
"Are you here to save me?", I asked as I looked him in the eyes.
"Yes princess, I will do all my might to save you", he said and hugged me, even if I had bloody clothes.
"Do you want to put on some other clothes?", Yoongi asked as he stood up. I nodded slightly. He walked over to the closet.
"This dress looks nice", Yoongi said and smiled warmly towards me.  "But first you should take a bath", Yoongi said. He took my hand and led me to the bathroom. Then he put on hot water in the bath. "I think you can handle this yourself, right?", he asked as he looked at me. I nodded.

[After bath]

I went out to Yoongi again. He was sitting on the bed crying. I looked suprised at him.
"Why are you crying Yoongi?", I asked. Yoongi looked up at me and wiped away his tears.
"Pff.. I'm not", he replied and stood up. Yoongi handed the dress to me. I put it on in the bathroom.

"Princess, I need to heal those cuts you know", Yoongi said and made me sit down on the bed, just like in the chair

"Princess, I need to heal those cuts you know", Yoongi said and made me sit down on the bed, just like in the chair. I started crying again. "Don't hurt me!", I said loudly. Yoongi looked at me concerned. "I'm gonna heal you", Yoongi said. He took away the bandage and tossed them at the side. Then he put his hand over my cuts and they actually healed, both arms and legs. They all just disappeared.
"Let's go eat breakfast, princess", Yoongi said and took my hand.

We walked to the dining room, where all the others were.
"Not the chairs! You're gonna hurt me!", I said loudly and was about to cry again. Everyone looked at me, even the staff.
"It's okay princess, we wont hurt you okay? We are gonna save you", Yoongi said.
"C...Can I sit in your lap?", I asked Yoongi.
"Sure Princess", Yoongi replied and smiled softly. He sat down and sat down in his lap. Yoongi fed me and made sure that I got enough of food and water. It's important, he said.

"Can I take Y/n after this?", Jimin asked. I looked suprised at him.
"A...Are you g...gonna hurt me?", I asked. Jimin turned his head against me.
"No princess, I'm just gonna show you something, alright?", he said and smiled. I nodded in confusion.

Jimin held my hand and walked me to a garden. It was beautiful. I think I have ever seen something like this before.
"Do you remember this?", Jimin asked and looked me in the eyes.
"What do you mean remember? I have never been here before", I replied and looked him back in the eyes. Jimin sighed and turned forwards. He walked towards a white table and I followed him. On the table it was a flower crown. White and red.
Red - The unconscious beauty
White - Innocence, purity and silence.

"Is it for me?", I asked and looked at it. Jimin nodded and gave it to me. He placed it on my head. "You're beautiful, princess", Jimin said and smiled. But his eyes told me something else. Sadness, miserable, suffering, devasted. A fake smile. 
"Oh really? Am I your princess?", I asked and smiled a little. My first smile.
"You're more beautiful than any princess, but yes, you're our princess", Jimin said and smiled. I smiled more.
"Princess, we really like you", Jimin said.
"Really? My mom didn't even like me!", I replied.

Meanwhile...

"What if she doesn't recover, will she still be able to be our princess?", Jungkook asked.
"We just gotta keep our thumbs up, right?", Jin replied laughing nervously.

Back.

Jimin was looking at me. Then he sighed.
"You're so damn beautiful, do you know that?", Jimin said. I looked suprised at him, but then I drank a little from my tea cup. "You're really beautiful too", I said and smiled. Jimin looked suprised at me. I giggled at my tea.
"My tea is beautiful too", I said. Jimin looked at me. "Y/n, are you okay?", was the last thing I heard until I fainted.

'Mark stop!', I screamed.
'Why should I?', He replied.
'It hurts!', I screamed crying.

Sixtyone... Sixtytwo.. Sixtythree... Sixtyfour...

[Later]

I woke up in the couch in the living room of myself screaming. Hoseok was sitting next to me. He was looking at me concerned.
"H...Hoseok, save me", another me said. Hoseok suddenly came up to me and had his hand on my forehead.
"Don't hurt me!", I said.
"Princess, it's gonna be okay, okay?", Hoseok said and hugged me tightly. I cried in his embrace.

Word count - 809