3

We were still in the living room. I was still so surprised at what had just happened. Is it a dream or not? I'm confused.

"So... Hows your world? Like the other dimension?" Jin suddenly asked. I looked up at him. Did he really ask me how my world is? The world where society is getting worse and worse? Where girls and boys have to suffer under the harsh beauty standards? Where men get raped but no one believes them? A world where people expressing themselves are degraded or bullied? My world is shit.
"My world is a living hell,"
They looked surprised. 
"Surely this world isn't that good, but you are safe here," Jimin said.

I forced myself to smile a little. But wasn't I safe in the other world as well?

"How old are you?", Hoseok asked.

"17...", I replied.
"How come you are in a dress like that then, Seventeens in this dimension would never wear a dress like that if it isn't for special occasions", Hoseok said.
I sighed a little.

"I'm from a very rich family, my mom is an heiress, and I lived under very strict rules. I always saw those fancy Gucci and Louis Vuitton clothes... But I had to live with 'elegant' dresses and fancy hair-doings," I replied.
They all made an "O".

"So, did you eat then?" Jin asked. I shook my head.
"Barely... My mom announced today that I will take over once I become 18, next year, so I got angry and left the table", I said and sighed. 
"Then eat with us, we have plenty of food since we were gonna eat with all the girls in that room before", Namjoon said and smiled.

It was then I realized. This painting. This painting was made by my father's mother, my grandmother. But was it really a painting made out of pure creativity or did she capture a real-life event?
"Do you perhaps know a woman named Jeanette Mourbridge?", I asked. 
They looked at me surprised.

"N..no" they replied.

All the boys stood up.
"Let's go to the dining room"

We started walking through the long and elegant hallways. They had pretty painted walls with a dark wooden floor. I actually started to worry. What would the staff think about me? And are they humans as well? Or can they also do the Expecto Patronum stuff as well?

"The staff here is very nice, don't worry", Jungkook said. As if he was reading my thoughts.

"My staff was very formal", I said.
"So are ours, but if you learn to know them on their breaks and stuff, they are the kindest people you'll ever know!" Jimin said. I smiled and nodded.

We entered the dining room. The brown table was huge with a lot of food on it. The staff was prepared with food as well. But when they only saw us 8 they got surprised.
"Did you already choose one princess?", a butler said.

They all shook their head.

"Nope, this girl came in and is from the other dimension, so we helped her, so all the others left until we choose a new date to choose a girl"
"I see", the butler said. 

We all sat down. Jin sat at the short side of the table. Namjoon at the other side of the table. Then I sat in the middle of the long side, on my sides Taehyung and Hoseok. And other side sat, Yoongi, Jimin, and Jungkook.
"What do you mean by one princess?" I said as I waited for the butlers to put down the food in front of us.
"We choose one princess that we all like, since, if everyone chooses one girl it will be struggling. Because if we, for example, say that Namjoon dies, then his girl will get kicked out of the castle and have nowhere to live. It sounds pretty cruel, I know... But it has been like this for centuries," Jin said.

"And if we all die, then there is only that girl to rule instead seven girls fighting about the throne", Jungkook said.
"But we have some rules, the girl must be under the age of 30 and know how to take care of kids, money, a castle, and rule other people fairly", Yoongi said.

I blushed at the sudden thought of being a princess. I don't know why. But the thought of being a happy princess was alluring. 

After that dinner, Jin led me to a room. It was the same size as my room in the "other" dimension.
"You will live here, for the time being, there are dresses and clothes in the closet over there, have fun and sleep well", Jin said and smiled. I smiled back.

[Next day]

I woke up at 7 am. It was because I heard a lot of staff rushing outside.

I stood up and yawned, then I went to the closet.
"More clothes than I have at home", I said.

I put on a black skirt, a white shirt with a black tie, diamond earrings, black shoes and I braided two braids in my hair.

I tucked my shirt into my skirt and then I walked out of my room.
When I walked a little more, a staff popped out of nowhere. I jumped a little of scary.
"You startled me," I said.

"Oh... Sorry Miss..." the staff said.
" My name is y/w/n, please call me by my first name," I said. The staff nodded.
"What's your name?" I asked.
"It's Camilla Hanurou," she replied.
"Nice to meet you, Camilla," I said.

"Nice to meet you as well", Camilla replied and smiled softly. "It's breakfast in the dining room, all the princes are there."

I walked towards the dining room. All of them were sitting and laughing.
"Goodmorning," I said and bowed. They looked at me weirdly.

"Y/n, you don't have to be so formal!" Hoseok said and smiled big.

"Sorry... It's just that I have respect for those who are older than me", I said.
"How do you know we were older?", Hoseok said and looked at me.

"Because princes don't choose their princesses until they are 18 or over, and since I'm 17 you must be older than me", I said. They looked impressed.

"Smart", Namjoon said.
"Not really, I got forced to learn things so I can be a good heiress when I'm older" I said. They all looked at me kinda sad. I just smiled it off and sat down.

We ate breakfast.

After we ate breakfast we all stood up and was about to leave the dining room.
"Y/n, do you want to get a tour around the castle with me?", Taehyung said and smiled.

"Sure!", I replied.