☸25☸

One day later

I was right now in another world. I have no idea what happened. They showed me a room that I got to sleep in. Which was also apparently, my room I was sleeping in "before". But I have never ever been here before.

Suddenly I heard some knocks on my door.
"C..Come in", I silently said. I watched as the door slowly opened. In the doorway, Jimin stood.
I looked at him as he entered my room and was placing a flower at my desk. It was a rose, a rose with white and red petals. Which was odd.
"Did you want anything special?", I asked and looked at him. He just shook his head a little. "I just wanted to show this flower to you, it's yours now", Jimin replied and smiled softly. I looked at the flower.
"But it's odd", I said.
"It is odd, but I made it just for you, don't you remember?", Jimin said and turned around, facing me. I looked at him. I have no memories what-so-ever. 
"The flower stands for you, as you see right now a lot of petals are falling, it means you're sad or depressed", Jimin said and looked at it as petals fell down. I watched the petals as well. Why. Why is it connected to me? They have never ever met me before. 

I was sitting in the living room reading a book about flowers. I just had to know how you can make a flower like that. Suddenly all seven of them entered the room. I looked up at them in confusion.
"You know that a lot of demons are entering this world, right?", Jin said and sat on the left of me. I thought a little. I did feel some kind of special vibe from something.
"Yeah, maybe, why?", I replied and looked at him confused.
They sighed a little and looked at me very sad. "It's just that, there is a lot, and we are afraid we can't do anything about it, we might need your help", Yoongi said. I suddenly realized what they meant.  
"A..Are you saying you want me to help you kill them?", I stuttered. They slightly gave each other looks and then nodded all together in sync.  I gulped and looked down at the book. Jungkook sat down next to me and put his hand on my back, right under my wings. 
"I... I don't know.. It's kinda wrong... It's like you would go to your wizards friends and just go kill them", I said and looked at Jungkook. They gulped. 
"We really need your help Y/n", Namjoon said. I looked at them. As fast I get here, they ask for my help, against my own mother? I sighed and stood up. "I can't control my powers", I said.  "Jimin will help you, he can control his powers the best here", Taehyung said. I glanced at Jimin. He was looking at me. Jimin nodded slightly.

I was with Jimin on a field with a lot of flowers and grass.
"Do you even know what powers you control?", Jimin said as he picked up a flower from the ground. I thought for a while.
"Darkness I guess", I said and looked at my dark wings. He sighed a little. 
"You can fly as well, let's learn that first", Jimin said and smiled softly to me. I nodded.  "You need to learn how to fly, how to fold your wings out and in", Jimin said. 

I looked at my wings. Jimin was already in the air concentrating on me. He told me I need to concentrate them and slowly flap them together. It was hard. Really hard.

Check out my new story!
It's a book about what I do daily. It's not really funny right now, but it will be. I do have a lot of drama in my life, so it literally will be like reading a normal highschool book. But please check it out!

It's called My Abnormal Life