☸22☸

Don't forget to check out my other fanfiction, Flower Brother.

"Wake up", a voice said.

Quickly I sat up in the couch I was laying in.
"What", I said and rubbed my eyes.

Right.

I fainted.

Infront of me, stood Yoongi.

"You wanted something, you literally fainted once you entered my room, so what did you want?", Yoongi asked annoyed and looked at me.
"Yoongi, go play the piano", I said.

He looked suprised as he slightly took a step back. "What... I don't want to", Yoongi replied. 
"You do want to, if you are gonna listen to that bitch, I will kill her", I replied. He gulped.
"My music is bad, it's no use", he said.

I stood up and walked towards him.
"You're music is beautiful", I said and hugged him tightly. He hugged me back, but was mostly suprised. I smiled into his neck. "Yoongi, do you wanna play with me?", I asked. He nodded slightly.

We started walking together to the piano room with our fingers intertwined together.

Suddenly Yuri walked past us and gave us a bitch look. I sighed.

"Kill her"

"What", I mumbled to myself.

"Just kill her"

"Are you okay?", Yoongi asked. I nodded slightly.
"Yoongi, is there some special spell that can make your demons disappear, like literally my demons?", I asked. Yoongi looked suprised at me. "Do you mean-". I nodded and bit my lip a little. Yoongi nodded.
"I have no idea", he said. We both stopped.
"But it doesn't make sense, didn't we destroy that painting?", Yoongi asked.
"Do you think someone repaired it?", I replied.
"Yuri?", he said.

Instead of going to the piano room, me and Yoongi quickly rushed to the living room.

But

It 

Was

Scary.

The painting was shining clear blue. It was shining purple as well. And infront of it, stood my mom. Or satan. Everleen. I gulped.

We both were about to call for the others to come. But they were already here.
"Fuck it", Jimin said. After them came Yuri.

She totally ignored us and just straight walked to Everleen.
"Sorry you guys, I just want her out of the picture", Yuri said and pointed at me. I gulped.
"You realize that this world will get taken over by demons, and you will probably be their slave?", I asked and clenched my fist. 

Yuri looked suprised at me.
"What?", she said.

We all were disappointed in her. Even Everleen.

Yuri was about to run back to us but Everleen got a hold of her wrist and pulled her close to herself.

We all gulped.

Jin quietly took the painting in his hand and then destroyed it once again.
"Well you know, it's quite easy making a person into a demon", Everleen said.

She (Everleen) took Yuris chin and made her look up at her. Yuri was closing her eyes but Everleen just roughly pushed her lips against hers, and slowly you could see Yuri transforming into a demon. Her white clothes turned black. Her blonde hair turned into red and her eyes were all black.
"Thats how easy it is", she said.