☯13☯

[Next day]

I woke up of the smell of flowers. I was laying on the couch in the garden. Jimin was sitting beside me with his hands over my legs.
"D..Don't hurt me Jimin", I said and looked at what he was doing.
"Don't worry princess, I'm just fixing your cuts with a different technique, not like Yoongi", Jimin said and continued. He smiled against me.

After a while I stood up at the cold floor.
"Thanks Jimin", I said. But it was then my eyes catched a particular beautiful flower. It was a rose, but with red and white petals.
Red - For the unconscious beauty
White - For innocence, purity and silence.

I started walking towards it.
'How is it possible' , I thought as I looked at the odd flower.
"Do you like it?", Jimin said as he stood on the right of me.
"How did you do it?", I asked as I looked at it with sparkling eyes.
Jimin made up a green ball in his hand, which consisted of green petals, green glitter and a green aura. Wizards.
"We all have different you know, we just never told you", Jimin said.
"I'm earth/nature, Jin is fire, Namjoon is water, Yoongi is air, Hoseok is thunder/lighting, Taehyung is weather and Jungkook ice/snow", Jimin continued.
"And I just like doing extraordinary flowers or plants", Jimin said.
I looked impressed at him and then the flower again. Jimin suddenly took his hand on the rose and took it out of the ground and was about to give it to me. Before he gave it to me, he looked deeply in my eyes and started leaning in. He kissed me softly as the flower was the wall between our bodies. 

After the small kissed he smiled softly and then handed me over the flower. I took it in my hands and looked down on it.
"T...Thanks", I said as I started walking out.
"Don't forget to change and eat breakfast", he said loudly after me. Right, breakfast, it was a new day. I walked towards my room.

There was a glass vase at my desk, so I filled it with water from my bathroom and put the rose in there. Then I looked in the closet. I put on a dress I liked.

Then I walked to the dining room, where every prince was already settled

Then I walked to the dining room, where every prince was already settled. I bowed and sat down.
"How are you today?", Namjoon asked.
"I..I'm fine", I said and looked over at Jimin. He was just looking at me and smiling. It was kinda weird. 

We ate our breakfast quickly and then we all left the room. I walked in the hallways, trying to remember where I am. Though, I totally have forgotten everything about this huge place. Until I heard a melody. It was beautiful.

I walked towards it and looked at the door where the sound came from. I opened the door a little so I could hear and see everything better. It was Yoongi playing the piano beautifully, but it was kinda sad as well. I smiled at him when he played it. It made me feel safe and good.

But suddenly, he stopped and looked at the door. He noticed me.
"Come in", Yoongi said. I stepped inside with small steps and gulped. 
"S..Sorry", I said and looked at him.
"It's okay princess, come sit here with me", Yoongi replied and clapped his hand on the piano chair. I walked over there and sat down.
"Do you play the piano", Yoongi asked. I nodded.
"Yeah, I do", I replied and smiled a little. Yoongi smiled back.
"Do you wanna play", Yoongi asked as he jumped of the chair and looked at me. 

I put my hands on the piano and started playing.

(For everyone who have seen tokyo ghoul, you know exactly what the song is about and it clearly fits in in this situation so, and if not search "unravel lyrics english", and you will understand.) (You can just search lyrics of Unravel if you understand Japanese like me! (: )

I played until the end of the song and I felt great. It felt free. Yoongi clapped his hands and looked impressed.
"Do you feel how freeing it is to play the piano?", Yoongi asked and sat down next to me again. 
"I.. Yes it is, but it's your jadè piano, I don't wanna steal it", I said.
"It's okay, i'm not here often, and if I am, you can just play with me, okay?", he replied. I nodded. "Thanks Yoongi, I really appreciate it", I said and looked him in the eyes.

[Ask questions in the comments and feel free to have theories]