7

The mansion was beautiful. It looked like the castle, but more old-fashioned. It actually looked like one of those scary houses that are haunted in the movies. 

We went to the living room.

"There are only seven beds"; Namjoon said. "Someones gotta sleep on the couch", Namjoon continued. Sleeping on the couch is not the most comfortable.
"Or she can share a bed with one of us", Jin replied. I blushed a little at the thought. Sleeping with one of them?
"Great idea, who will she share with?", Jungkook asked.
"Me," Jin said and looked serious at me.
"Why do you get to choose?", Hoseok asked.
"Because I'm the oldest and you all are just horny, thats why", Jin said. I giggled a little, it's fun hearing the princes talking unformal outside the castle.
"If it's okay with you, of course", Jin said and smiled. I nodded.

We were sitting in the living doing practically nothing. Until I sighed highly and they looked at me.
"C..Can I go change clothes? It's very warm in this", I asked.
"Of course, I will lead you to my room", Jin said.

He led me to his room. It was very pretty. Though, the bed was very small and neat.
"The closet is the same here, based on your mood", Jin said as he left the room.

I looked in the closet. The clothes were a little lighter than before, I smiled at it. I choose a dark blue shirt with black shorts/skirt-ish.

I put it on and then fixed my hair

I put it on and then fixed my hair. After that, I went back to the others, and they were chatting nicely.
"Y/n, we decided! We are going to have a picnic!", Yoongi said and smiled softly.
"Sounds fun!", I said.

We were sitting on a blanket on a hill with the view over the ocean.
"This is awesome," I said and smiled. I was stuffing my face with cake.
"Do you want another piece of cake?", Hoseok asked.
"Sure!", I replied. Hoseok cut a piece of cake and gave it to me. I stuffed it in my mouth once again. I can't deny that Jin is an awesome chef.

Jimin was out in the forest and he is back now.

"I made you a flower crown again!", Jimin said as he handed it over. I put it on and smiled.
"You're as beautiful as a princess," Jungkook said and smiled. Princess... Again...
Jimin looked at me.
"You reacted like that before as well, whats wrong?" Jimin asked. I looked up at him. Princess, thats wrong.
"Don't you wanna be a princess? Here in this town it's all of the girls dreams," Jungkook said.
"Yeah, well, I'm not like them," I said and looked at Jungkook. He looked at me confused. But then looked at Jin.
"Let's go back, shall we?", Jin asked.
I just nodded and started walking towards the house.
"WAIT Y/N!" Hoseok said.
I suddenly saw a shadow running towards me. It looked like it was gonna kidnap me.

But suddenly I felt someone grabbing my arm tight and pushed me away from there.
"Take care of him, I will take Y/n inside!" Jin said and all the other just nodded. Jin picked me up bridal style (cliché) and starting running inside.

He let me down once we got inside.
"W..What was that?", I asked.
"The creatures that want to take you away", Jin replied and breathed heavily.
"Let's go to sleep, okay?", he continued. I nodded. I went to our room and put on pajama.

Just when I finished to put on my pajama I heard some knocks on the door.
"Are you done?"
"Yup!", I replied. Jin entered the room.
"I just need to change my shirt, it's in here," Jin said. I nodded. He turned around, facing me with his back. Then he started to unbutton his shirt, and I forgot to look away. So I saw his bare back, with his broad shoulders and I gasped a little. Jin giggled a little when he heard that. He put on his white plain shirt and turned around.
"60 cm", he said and giggled a little. I blushed.

60 cm shoulders, not bad. It was very handsome.

"Goodnight," he said as he laid down next to me. I became a red tomato.
"Don't worry, I'm not like the other, I won't be doing anything bad", Jin said and looked me in the eyes. I closed them and nodded slightly. Jin giggled a little. "You're cute", he said and then pecked my nose. Was this the end? I could feel myself becoming so red that people will mistake me for blood. My heart was beating fast as well.
"What was that for", I said and looked at him.
"Felt like it, but you liked it, didn't you?", Jin said and smirked.
"Yeah Yeah...", I mumbled. "Go to sleep now", I said.

[Next day]

I woke up in the bed. But not like how we went to sleep. The blanket was kicked down on the floor and Jin and I were both in a tight embrace of each other.
'What is going on?' I thought.

Slowly I tried to get out of his hug, whatever it was.

I finally got up, but then I felt someone grabbing my wrist and pulling me back to the bed. Jin was now hovering above me, but with closed eyes. Was he doing this in his sleep?
"I love you Y/n", he said.
"W...What"
"Shh..", he said. And then he kissed me. "JIN!", I said. He then pecked my under lip. Jin just went further down. To my chin, to my jaw bone, and to my neck. He kissed my neck thousands of times. "Jin... Stop", I said. Jin left a love bite and It was then it was enough.
I slapped him on the cheek and then he opened the eyes.
"Wha-?", Jin said as he saw me underneath him. "Oh my god", he said. Fast he jumped off me.
"I'm so sorry Y/n, I don't know what happened, I'm so sorry!", he said. I sighed a little and stood up.
"It's okay..."

Jin left the room so I could change clothes. And so I did.

I opened the closet and looked at all the clothes. They are darker than yesterday. I sighed. I put on a white shirt and a black skirt. Not that depressed looking.

I then went out and saw Jin in his very elegant clothes

"I'm sorry!", Jin said.
"I told you, it's okay", I replied.
" You can change room if you want to", Jin said and bowed.
"Please don't bow to a younger!", I said and smiled.
"Are you sure you're okay?", he said.
"Yes Jin, I am", I said.
"Then let's go eat breakfast with the others!"