Ch. 27

YAWN

Your POV

I stood there, shocked. I mean, who throws grass at somebody and introduces themselves? I mean that seems very interesting but right now it isn't the time to think that. Frisk was waiting for me to response, for me to introduce myself to him. I gulped down saliva and took a very deep breath. "I-..Im (Y/N).." I whispered looking at his bandage on his face, he smiled and helped me stand up. "F-Frisk!" Flowey whined with fear as he was staring at us like we did something impossible.

Frisk tilted his head and dragged me to Flowey. Geez! He has a strong grip! I wobbled a little when he dragged me but still managed to walk with him. When we were in front of Flowey he forced me to sit down on the dirt ground covered in flowers and grass, I sat on the ground and sweated nervously. "F-Frisk! Are you sure we can trust her?" Flowey asked as he whispered yelled at Frisk. Frisk just nodded and began whispering to Flowey, I couldn't exactly hear but I KNOW the topic is about me. I mean else? And they were glancing at me so.. Yeah I just took the hint.

When they were done whispered they turned to me and looked at me. Frisk sat down on the ground but didn't leave his eyes off me though, I swallowed and a cold chill went down my spine. "So.. Is.. Is this a dream..?" I mumbled as I looked around the place. "Seems so real and.. Surreal at the.. Same time" I mumbled once more and touched the grass and flowers that were near me. "It seems real." Frisk said as he touched my hands, I jerked my hands away and looked at Frisk like he was a pyscho.

Frisk chuckled, "Sorry." Frisk giggled, I smiled at Frisk. So adorable! "How could we have the same dream?" Flowey asked as he looked at both of us and himself, "I mean like.. We don't know you.." Flowey whispered as he looked at me with wonder how I got here, I shrugged awkward as I didn't know how to answer that. "Yeah.. And my brain isn't smart enough to make such a cutie!" Frisk flirted and did the gun fingers at me, "Frisk not now!" Flowey grumbled as he shook his head. I giggled and covered my mouth, "And my brain isn't smart enough to make such a handsome guy!" I flirted back as I grinned. Frisk chuckled, his face kind of pink.

"Y-you too!" Flowey asked with disbelief, Flowey sighed and shook his head like a disapointed parent. Me and Frisk looked at each other and laughed out loud.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Suddenly the grass turned dead dark and the trees turned into huge, old bark. The sky turned black and dark purple as the sunny day was competely gone as if it wasn't even there. The still smelt like chocolate but burnt chocolate. Frisk, me and Flowey went close to each other with scared faces.

"THE FUCKING KING HAS ARRIVED~!"