Ch.1

[[Full chapter edited]]
Your POV

I sat in my (F/C) room as I was reading some random fanfics I found on my favorite reading app, Wattpad! As I was reading I was also eating my yummy chips! I was so relaxed since I wasn't doing anything and I was in my favourite, cozy sweater! It was super big! It reached to my knees!

Everything was nice and quiet. Nothing bad was happening, I didn't need to do anything and I didn't need to do any work! Its an amazing time to be alive!-

CREEEK

Maybe not..

I sweat drop as I felt my hands sweat and I laid there on my bed quietly. I put my phone down slowly and carefully stood up, trying not to make a sound. I walked over to my guitar by my desk. I picked my gutiar and walked to my door. I popped my head out and checked the hallways to see if the intruder was there.

Gotta go fast! Gotta go faster, faster, faster, f-f-faster! I sang trying to make myself feel better, and because it popped in my mind for some reason. I crept slowly trying not make a sound. I was about to pass the living room-

CREEEEKKK

I stopped and slowly looked at my living room, I didn't see anybody, but I couldn't be sure. I tighten my grip around my guitar as I was scared out of my mind. I gulped and walked slowly into the living room. I looked around and didn't see anybody. Icwas about to turn around and walk out until someone said, "Found you~" then knocked me out.

3rd POV

The (H/C) adult girl's eyes shut closed as a small yellow, cute fox knocked her out. The fox grinned a foxy grin as it stared at the female, "Got the target~" the fox said and bit on the sweater, not hitting skin, and began dragging you outside. It was a long journey and it took hours!

The yellow fox opened a gate to a white void, the fox tried to drag her in the portal but failed since the yellow fox no longer has strength. The fox grumbled and frowned.

"Ugh.. How much do you eat.." The fox mumbled as the fox kept on trying and trying. The outcome? The yellow fox couldn't. It was tired and couldn't drag the female anymore, it took a couple of minutes to get air in their lungs.

"I'm taking the easy way" The fox whispered as pink, blue, white, and purple clouds surrounded the adult. The clouds covered her like a shower curtain and stayed at place like a strong stone brick wall. After a few minutes the clouds vanished to reval a little cute female child holding a little cute guitar.

The fox began to drag you easily into the portal with in struggle. It made the fox happy.

The yellow fox smirked after it place the child in the white void, "Now everything is now place~" the fox said as clouds covered the fox for a few minutes. When the clouds disappeared, the fox was gone.

Your POV

I groaned as I rubbed my forehead, but my hand felt weird, it felt SUPER soft like a baby butt. My eyes fluttered opened as I stared into-

White.

Wait white? I looked around and only saw.. White! What is this?! I streched my hand out to see if I'm white also, which I wasn't. But, my hand was chubby! Like a childs! I paniced and strenched out my other hand and saw the same thing! Chubby hand! But now its TWO chubby hands! I looked at my feet and saw.. Chubby feet! Oh dear!

"Whats happening to me?!" I whispered yelled. I then remembered I had my gutiar with my and search and saw it a few steps away from me. I walked over and noticed it was different too! Just more.. Different.

I began to think, panicking won't get you no where! How about play a song..? I asked myself in my head. "Okay then.." I answered myself. I begam to position the guitar to my comfort and began to play a song while singing. I was playing Night in the Woods - Die Anywhere Else

^ Cue Song ^

[Verse 1]
Dust on this tired old street
Mark corners where we used to play
Dust trace our tired old feet
In circles as we pace our time away

[Chorus]
I just want to diiiie anywhere else–If
Only I could diiiie anywhere else–So
Come with me, let's diiiiie anywhere else
An-y-where... just not here

[Verse 2]
Stuck on this dead end street
Where all the new kids come to play
Stuck–where past and future meet
Watching all our autumns drift away

[Chorus]
I just want to diiiie anywhere else–If
Only I could diiiie anywhere else–So
Come with me, let's diiiiie anywhere else
An-y-where... just not here

[Bridge]
And if they ever hear my name
Will they know i walked alone
Around these dusty streets–My
Tired old home

And will they ever stop to think
What was here before, no
They won't remember that i'm gone

[Chorus]
I just want to diiiie anywhere else–If
Only I could diiiie anywhere else–So
Come with me, let's diiiiie anywhere else
An-y-where... just not here

Oh no

You were singing so cute and soft, but you never realized you were so loud.
You were closing you eyes, your hands were to focused on the guitar, your ears only heard the music. You didn't feel, and hear the people who were walking up to you and staring at you while you sang.