Ch.19

Heres the update! Thank you very waiting!

Third POV

All the sans were panting and were beaten up. Half of them had half HP and one blow that hit them could kill them instanly. They won't really 'die' their Frisk just has to reset. But they felt like they were in a bloody war, and once they have zero HP, they're DEAD and could never come back. It was such a mess, everything. Swapfell's house was half gone, seriously. It was surpising how no monsters saw this, nor Swapfell's Papyrus. It wad shocking but they paid no mind to it. They were focused on beating Nightmare.

Hold on let me correct myself.

I mean they were focused to KILL Nightmare. Blue was knocked out, he was dirty but he didn't join the fight, he tried to stop it. Which failed and caused Nightmare to knock him out. Ink was guarding the knocked out Blue as he didn't want Nightmare to kill him.  The others attacked as Ink guarded Blue, they threw bones at Nightmare, threw punches, kicks, and spawned gaster blasters

Epic and Cross were tired and exhausted, "B-bruh.. I'm tired.." Epic whispered as his eye lids were half closed and he wanted to sleep, "No worries dude.. This'll be over.. Soon." Cross whispered back, kind of stumbling as he wanted to take a long nap. Horror wasn't good either, he really wanted to sleep. He didn't want this to continue any further, Why can't this fight stop.. Horror thought as he sweated.

"Shit.." G grunted as he panted, he was tired, actually everyone was. They were very weary and wanted to stop and take a break, but their minds didn't want to and tried to fight, "We'll.. Kill... You.." Fell panted hard as he tried to take a breather. "Listen here.. Red.. You can't beat me-" Nightmare began talking but was sorty cut off by a agressive Fell, "SHUT UP!" Fell shouted and threw a weak punch at Nightmaee, which Nightmare dodged while stumbling. Nightmare threw a black tentacle at Fell, causing Fell to head to the wall. Sans had full HP and went behind Fell trying to not make him die.

Sans fell down on the ground as Fell fell on Sans back. Nightmare sweated and he needed to go. He was tired and didn't want to waste energy on them. "Seeya scums." Nightmare waved with an evil smirk and teleported in an unknown place. SwapFell collapsed as he hit the cold floor, eyes shut. Soon Epic and Cross fainted too, from the long fight. All of the Sans soon blacked out to a deep slumber getting the well deserved sleep.

Before Sans blacked out he remembered something, Wait.. (Y/N)! Sans said, remembering that he put her outside to flee. He wanted to search for her but he was forced to black out.

A black, gooey and slimey figure that looked like it had no body soon appeared when they all passed out. "Oh dear.." The figure with no body said, "I'll not punish them I guess.." I figure murmured as he looked at the sleeping Sanses. The figure teleported all of them in the living room of the abandoned house that the child was in. "Dadster to the rescue I guess!"

🌋

I'm going to edit some chapters.