Ch. 6

You lil kawaii motherfreakers better know what's gonna happen because of dis god dam pic fam.
OOC CHARACTERS
💀☠️👻👟🐭🕸🕊☁️🍚🥛⚽️🎲🔪⚒📎🕓🍙🌫

3rd POV

So, your in the Omega Timeline, being embarrassed by Ink and Blue. Now you must be thinking, HOW? How are they embarrassing you? What are they doing? Well here's your answer, in a full on PARAGRAPH.
So Ink is time to time talking in a baby voice, giving you toys— No, SHOVING you toys in your goddam face! While Blue, woah, Blue is shouting and talking about his Papyrus, his AU, other AUs that he made friends with, AUs he visited, cool adventures, and basically every fun and happy stuff. Now this would be fine— IF YOU GUYS WERE ALONE. Every Sans, Papyrus, Chara, and Frisk are watching— Heck even Core Frisk is staring at you.

Hold on I'll be breaking the fourth wall, wait lemme SMASH— No no, I mean wait let's have a little break shall we?

(TODAY WE GOT SOME OF DIS BLEACH, AHH YES I LOVE DIS TASTE. HECK YOU CAN TURN THIS TO A FUCKING GUMMY BEAR LIKE IDUBBZZ DID.)  

Sans, G, Dream, and Fell were just looking away like they don't know Blue and Ink, but of course, it didn't work. You were just sitting there, confused and embarrassed of what is happening, it's like a couple embarrassing their kid. And hold on don't even think about it, I'm not SHIPPING Blue x Ink— Well.. I think.

🌈Ink's POV🌸

While me and Blue were entertaining (Y/N) I was interrupted by my phone, "Hold on a sec Blue." I picked up my phone and the person from the other line shouted, "INK HELP—"

"Reboot is this yo—"

"YES! INK PLEASE HELP ERROR IS DESTROYING SO MUCH AUS!!"

"Reboot are you okay?! Rebo–"

"BRING DREAM AND BLUE P--leAs..-e HEE--...l^**—"

**BEEEEEEEEP**

Ink's face was drained out of color, "DREAM! BLUE! WE HAVE TO GO TO REBOOT!" Ink shouted at both of them, Dream and Blue's face looked confused and concerned, "Why what happened?!" Dream said with concern as he looked at Ink's eyes, "I-I DON'T KNOW!! HE NEEDS HELP! HE TOLD ME ERRORS DESTROYING SO MUCH AUS!! G, SANS, FELL YOUR ALSO COMING" Fell's face looked so confused as why he was coming, while the others were too but were more 'okay.'

We left so quickly.. We forgot about (Y/N).

Your POV

They straight up LEFT ME! What the hell Ink?! You guys are such bad parents! This is more badder than ditching someone at a party! Ugh!
I really didn't notice but since I was now a child, my brain was a child, so I didn't know I was crying until—

"Hey crybaby are you gonna cry because they just left you?" A male voice said, I snapped out of my thoughts and saw the tears falling down my eyes. I looked up and saw a tall figure. He had brown hair with red eyes, and his clothes are a green sweater with two yellow stripes and nice booty shorts.

Wait.. Green sweater with yellow stripes.. Brown hair and.. Red eyes?!

ITS A HOT LOOKING CHARA DAM!

"You gonna stare all day or what?"
I soon started to sweat, what do I say, what do I do? Oh my freaking faggot why you leave me you bad parents!!

"I uh.. – ugh err" I stuttered as I played with my fingers, "I-I think your eyes look pretty!!"

🍫Chara POV🔪

Wait.. Did this god dam shortie.. Just.. Said my eyes looked pretty? I put my hand over my face as I tried to hide it since it was turning pink, "Its not short stack." The smol shortie just smiled and continued, "Your eyes look like rubys!" My face turned hotter as I realized the shortie was.. FLIRTING WITH ME?!
The hell.. It not even g-god dam w-..working.

👄👚👛🐽🌸🍭🎟🎆💞👅🌷🏩💒🛍🎀💖💓💕
Hope you like it! Bye~~