SPECIAL #2

I never back down from a good idea fam, never.

Cross Chara with THICC british accent: Would you like some more tea, love?

Cross Chara asked to Lady Reader.

Reader: Yes please!

Reader answered with a bright smile on her face. Cross Chara nodded and poured Reader a new cup of tea. Reader thanked Cross Chara and took a sip from the cup of tea. Suddenly the door bust open and they saw Fell!

Fell: Guys have you seen-

Fell stopped his sentence he saw a tea party going on.

Fell: What the fuck are you guys doing?

Fell asked with a confused look on his face.

Reader: Having a wonderful tea party!

The Reader explained as she smiled.

Fell: Yeah I can see, duh, but why at 10:12 PM?

Fell asked once more, still having a confused face.

Thicc Cross Chara: Because we can Mr. Dipshit.

Cross Chara answered with a 'its-a-simple-fact' voice and also rolled his eyes. Fell stared at Cross Chara and growled.

Reader: Can you join us please! You can be Mrs. Red!

The Reader said happily and her face held excitement. Fell sweat dropped.

Thicc Cross Chara: Yeah you should..

Cross Chara smirked as he looked at Fell. Fell rolled his eyes at him and turned to the Reader.

Fell: I.. -I guess?

Few minutes later

Thicc Cross Chara: Would you like some tea? Mrs. Red?

Cross Chara asked the skeleton with a red dress, red lip gloss and a red bow. The skeleton growled.

Fell: Sure Mister.. Cross.

Fell said with a high pitched voice and grunted. Cross Chara smirked and poured Fell some tea.