Ch. 14

Lets see how this turns out shall we..?
😏
•.•_•.•_•.•_•.•_•.•_•.•_•.•_•.•_•.•_•.•

Horror's POV

The voice shouted from downstairs, Pupper immediately dropped her taco and hugged me with fear. Dam. It must've scared her. "WHO THE FREAKIN' HECK IS DOWNSTAIRS?" Swapfell snarled, standing up with his gay– his boots. I looked at Pupper with sadness, who dare make Pupper shake in fear? Whoever the hell is downstairs I will murder them, stabbing them over and over with bones being thrown at them. I picked up Pupper gently as I stood up following Swapfell downstairs.

It wasn't a good idea.

When I took the last step I was tackled immediately by the intruder, I dropped Pupper from the pain from the tackle. I hit the stairs causing me to yell out of pain, it hurt like shit. I growled and threw bones at the attacker. They jumped backwards dodging my bones, I sat up and saw my attacker. It was Cross! What the hell are they even doing here?!

I looked over my shoulder and saw Pupper on the floor looking at me and the other skeletons. I turned back to look at Cross and growled. "Why the hell are you stray mutts here?" Swapfell asked with venom in his voice, "YOU TOOK (Y/N) YOU LITTLE FUCK!" The hothead shouted with anger and rage, "We didn't take little Puppet you dogs! She JUST APPEARED IN MY HOUSE!" Swapfell shouted back with the same amount of anger and rage, "HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT SINCE YOU KIDNAPPED HER ONCE YOU DICK!" Fell said with venom.

"Fell please calm down!!" UnderSwap said trying to calm him, "You kidnapped.. Pupper once?" I whispered looking at Swapfell. But he just ignored me and glared at Fell. G teleported in front of Swapfell and grabbed his neck. "C'mon (Y/N)!" Ink said picking up Puppet in his arms like a mother, "No! Don't leave him!" Ink looked confused, "Who..?" Sans looked at me then her and said, "Kiddo this guy is bad he can't come!" Sans said glaring at me, "No! Please! Horror come with me please! Don't hurt Swapfell too! No no no no!"

Pupper began to struggle from Ink's grip, "Don't hurt them don't hurt them!" Pupper said some tears falling, "Kiddo you gotta understand–" Sans tried to reason but got cut off by her, "NO NO NO no!"Pupper yelled, everyone stopped what they were doing. Fell was now looking at Pupper instead trying to kill me, Blue stopped trying to calm Fell and just looked at Pupper, G dropped Swapfell no longer choking him, and I just looked at the lil Pupper.

"Well, Well, Well you what we have here.." a gooey voice said clapping slowly, "Skele-idoits fighting each other! Ha!" The dark, gooey voice chuckled. We all looked around trying to find the source.

Then a dark, slimly figure walked out of the shadows.

"T̶̠͊̔͂̃͂̍̃̐̉͐̔͂̑̆̇͘̕͝ḣ̴̢̭̭͓̳̝͔̺͎̳̥̮͚̹̤̪̙̬͔̟͓̬̗̹͙͔̅͆́̊́̏̏̄̀͊̇i̷̢̗̝͚͕̭̯̰̞͎̝̬̳̐̇͂̇͗̆̾̈́̑̄̽̿͒͑͒̒͐̂́̈̐͑̉̐̈́͋̒̍͛́̈́͂̈́̅̅̅́͗̽̽̒͒̇͝͝ş̷̫̞̮̥̪̯̬͉̱͉̜͉̼̠͇͈̱̞̙̺͈̥̥̪̹̭͎̦͉̥̟͇̮̹̓̍̆ͅ'̶̡̢̛̯͕̳̱̗̲̘͓̤͓͈̲͖̫̟̖̙̖̥̝͎̮͎̺͇͖̰̱̪͍̞̭̱̩̰͉̭͚͔͚̦̖̍͗̂͗͂̈́̍̑̃̎̃̉̆̽̿̈̒͂̽́́͆̿̈̍̈́̃̇̄̈͐̀̕͜͝͝ͅͅͅl̴̛̲͉͎̒̏̋͛̅͆̈́͊̒̀͊̂̀͌̂͑̽͌̒̈̀̚͠͠l̴̢̡̡̨͚̦̪̩̪̞̟̟̯͍̼͙͍̲̳͈̜͖̞̜̬̳̮͚̲̲͉̫̮̝̭͎̞̱͚̱͚̾̎͘̕ͅ ̸̢̧̨̢̧̛̟͍̤̼̲͎̝͓̯͎̤̳̖͕͇̯̳̪̳̲̫̥̭͈̍́͗͑̄̑̔̔͒͋̒̾̑̓́͌̂̽͆͐̄͂̚̕̚͝ḇ̸͍̣̰͇̦̯̪̍͛̐̇̊̈͆̋̄̊̈́̕̚ę̶̧̡̳͕̠͚̦̩̝̫͈̠͙̻̗̼̣̓́̒̀͆̇̌̆̈̊̀̓̋͠ͅ ̶̨̡̡̛̹͎̺͔͉̲̘̻̼͉͕͉͎̮̭͚̼̝̔̓͂́͗̈́͌̈́́̒̃̌̌̀̂͒̇͂̈́̉̂̓̿͂͋̈́̎̊͐̈́̎̈͛̕̚̕̕͜͜͝͝͝͠͠ͅf̴̡̡̛͙̺̱̺̻̤͖̝̞̬͚͖̮̲͎̥̞͕͙̯̠̖̹̰̔̀́͐̅͐̾̏̎̉͛͑͂͐̉̐̅̃̓́̂̇͆̊́́͌̇̽̔̋̎̔̽̏̓͑̚̕͜͝ͅͅư̵̰̙̹̰̱͈̲͍̦̩̬̹͙̥̣͎̺͑̉͑̈́̃̊͐̈́̄̈́͌̀̀̾͋̊̇̈̃̈͐̇̚͘̕͘͠͝͝ͅͅṉ̴̘̦̩͍̪̣̙̟̥̲̼̩̥̪̻̘̳̝͍̈́̇̾̕͜͝͠ͅ~̴̭̪̻̜̠̼̂̂̅͗͊͌̈́̀̄̾͑̔̐͆̌̏͐͗̐̅̈́̈̉̓̋͑̎̍̿̓̒̾̊̄̉̅̂͑̈́̈́̀̎̕͝͠͝͝"

🌑🕳🖤
❄☟☜ 👎✌☼😐☠☜💧💧 😐☜☜🏱💧 ☝☼⚐🕈✋☠☝