Ch.25

I spilled sprite and I cleaned some of it but my dogs did the most of the work, they licked that puddle of sprite fast.

Gaster's POV

I let out a grunt as I saw him by the child. His eyes were closed shut as he helf (Y/N) close to his chest, his breath calm and relax. I looked over at the child and saw that she was completely calm and her eyes were a  bit puffy, but not much. Was she crying? If she was crying because of him then why wasn't she calling for help? Was she forced not to scream for help? My blooded started to boil as my skull slighty cracked. I was about to pull (Y/N) away from Cross Chara but I stopped, "C-cross.. Ch..-Chara." She mumbled as she smelled as she rubbed her heard against his chest, "Ch.. Chocolate.. Hmm.." She smiled again as I could hear her smell his shirt. I soon stopped as I thought, 'Are they.. Friends?' I gulped down saliva and shook my head, I can't just HURT one of her friends.

Even if one of her friends I HATE.

I sighed and walked out of the room, closing the door without making any sound. I walked down the hall and into the living room and saw Blue and Fell talking to Ink. Ah, so Ink is awake now?

Your POV

I could smell chocolate, and I was hugging it. Is that chocolate smell coming from Cross Chara? Does every Chara smell like Chocolate? That would be wonderful. I was in a black void and the only thing there I could smell is the chocolate scent from Cross Chara. I smiled. Suddenly the black void turned into a field of grass and beautiful flowers. I could feel the grass hit me as I fell into the field of grass and flowers. I could still smell the scent of chocolate but now theres a hint of the beautiful smell of flowers.

I stood up and looked around, I suddenly heard laughter. I decided to walk towards the laughter, I don't know why, but I just walked toward the laughter. I walled behind a tree and put my head out to see who is laughing, I saw a boy with brown hair and a black and red sweater with dark blue shorts. The boy was a little scratched up but it didn't bother him because he was playing with a yellow flower that had a few scratches, in a pot.

Wait are they.. Who I think they are?

WHO ARE THEY? TRY TO GUESS!
Edit: I HAVE BROWNIES NOW YAYA!