Chapter 8

Thank you so much for the huge support on this story! I am really enjoy writing about this, and everyone who has ever left a comment you have touched my heart with your stories! They girl who this story is based off, she is getting better, and I've told her about all the love that has come down on this story, and she is really touched!

And for anyone suffering with this, please know you are beautiful, and your body is not wrong society is! Stay strong!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

* Jacky's Pov*

I was pissed. No,I was beyond pissed. I paced angrily around the inside of the outdoor locker room. Jaz had blown me off all day. Even when I tried to talk to her during lunch, and she waved me off like I was a annoying bug of some sort. All day I had let my anger toward Jaz bubble inside me, and quite frankly, it was giving me the worst headache imaginable. 

The day had seemed to drag out forever. I sat alone in most of my classes, and when I did sit next to someone they looked at me like I was a freak. They scooted away slowly, trying not to make it obvious they didn't want to be stuck next to me. But what do you except when you look like a gross fat freak? Every time I got up for something, I could feel all of their eyes on my back. I could hear the words racing through their heads.

I slipped into my my track uniform, and brushed my hair out of my face. Track was the only thing that has ever made me feel good. Even when I was having the worst of days, I could start running, and it would be like everything had melted away.

"Hey Jacky!" I picked angrily at my nails. They where flaking again. I wanted to paint my nails, I wanted to make them look beautiful for once,but they where to  frail to handle anything. I would paint them at night, and in the morning everything would be gone the next morning.

"Jacky?" Jaz grabbed a hold of my shoulder.

"Let go of me." I snapped as I shrugged off her hand. I was taken back by my tone. I had never spoken to anyone in this type of tone. I could tell Jaz was taken back too. Her eyes where huge and full of hurt.

"What crawled up your butt?" She stripped away her shirt and grabbed the t-shirt hanging on the rack.

"Nothing, nothing at all." I pushed open the locker room door and stormed outside. 

But that's not what I wanted to say. I wanted to scream at her, tell her how much she had hurt me today. But no, I could never must up enough strength to tell her that.The bright sunlight made me squint as I headed over to where a group of kids where standing. The heat was suddenly making me feel very light headed. It felt like my stomach was doing flips as I stood in the small group.

"Alright, we are going to run a few laps to warm up. Since I highly doubt anyone ran during their summer break. So line up." A few mumbles of complaints from a group of girls as we lined up on the starting line.

I closed my eyes and drew in a deep breath to try to clear my head. Everything seemed to grow fuzzy in front of me. I couldn't determine where the line of people began and ended.  I heard the familiar crunch of track underneath sneakers as everyone took off running around me. I tried to pull my legs forward, but they seemed to be frozen in place.  

Move! I commanded myself.

But the effort seemed futile. I turn my head sideways, trying to catch a glimpse of Coach, but everything seemed blurry. My heart raced inside my chest  it felt like I was running a marathon, but I wasn't moving. My breaths where coming in short quick gasp. Don't panic, I repeated over and over to myself. Panicking will only make it worse. Come on move!