Wave: Ruby, I'm going to give you one chance. Come with me, no one has to get hurt.

Ruby: Who really are you?! Why are you here!?

Wave: The same reasons why the three beasts were here, to impress her majesty, and retrieve the relic that's hidden away here.

Ruby was shocked hearing what Wave just said, and couldn't believe that he deceived everyone.

Wave: Hand me Incursio, and give up the relic, no one has to die.

Ruby: I don't know what this relic thing is, but if you're after it for evil, then I can't let you go! *summons spear*

Seth: Ruby, you better let me take him.

Ruby: But-

Seth: Ruby! *entire body gets surrounded by electricity* I've got this! You're not strong enough yet! I know we've just met, but I can tell more than enough that you can't take him! Go! *pulls out morning star and charges*

Ruby watched as Wave and Seth clashed weapons, and an explosion occurred. Wave was thrown back, but quickly recovered. From the smoke, Seth fired bolts of lightning at Wave, forcing him to move from his position. Wave flew in the air, and Seth surrounded his legs with electricity and floated up to face him.

Seth: Why are you doing this? What's your reason for attacking the innocent? Most of all, why would you betray Ruby's trust like that?

Wave: Hmph, she was just a pawn. It's the armor she possesses that poses a threat. I must obtain the relic that is hidden here, so we can begin our total conquest of Remnant.

With Wave, Flashback

Wave was walking around in a palace that was dark, and emitted an evil aura. He was heading to a throne room where he had been summoned by the queen of the palace. Once he turned the corner, he accidentally bumped into a woman wearing a red dress, and heels.

Wave: Ohh, Cinder, sorry about that.

Cinder: No, it's fine. Are you heading to the throne room to see her?

Wave: Yeah, she has an assignment for me.

Cinder: What assignment?

Wave: Another infiltration mission on Beacon.

Cinder: Ohh, well, I will be heading there soon, so if you're are around, maybe we could...

She moved closer to him and whispered in his ear while running her hand across his chest.

Cinder:....Have some fun~

Wave: Hmmm, you better remember to give me your dorm number~

Cinder: *giggles* Bye~

She walked away with a sway in her hips as Wave stared at her for a few seconds, then proceeded to the throne room. Once he entered, he saw the queen herself, the pale white skin, the black veins that were seen on her body, those glowing red eyes that rivaled the eyes of the grimm.

Wave: *goes down on one knee and bows head* My queen, you called for me?

Queen: Wave, please, just refer to me as Salem.

Wave: I'm sorry your majesty, I find it disrespectful to be so informal to you.

Salem: I will find it disrespectful if you do not relax. You are a trusted servant of mine, I will give you the same respect you give me, which is very high.

Wave: As you wish Salem. What is it you have summoned me for?

Salem: Rise child.

Wave stood up, and Salem walked down from the throne in front of him.

Salem: I have a dangerous task for you to do, but if you do not want to, I will merely find someone else, and nothing of the negative sorts will happen to you.

Wave:  I will do anything for you Salem, I owe my life to you.

Salem: As you wish, I need you to infiltrate Beacon Academy. There, you will search for the relic that is hidden away there. Gain the trust if the students, teachers and headmasters, and once done, begin your search.

Wave: Is that all Salem?

Salem: No, there is a girl who possesses the armor of Incursio, the strongest Imperial Arms ever made. Your Imperial Arms is a prototype of the armor is it not?

Wave: Yes ma'am.

Salem: Take care of the nuisance, she is an even greater threat, once more, there is also information that she possesses the powers of the silver eyed warriors. She must be dealt with. Once she's through with, nothing will stop you.

Wave: It will be done, my queen.

Salem: Be careful Wave, I do not wish to lose another one of my closest servants, especially my most loyal one.

Wave: Of course. Thank you for your kindness Salem.

Salem: Now go, you must get ready.

Wave: Yes, till I return.

Wave turned and walked back to his room, and grabbed his Imperial Arms.

Wave: Incursio, the strongest Imperial Arms ever created. But my Imperial Arms is stronger. Incursio, you will be crushed by my Grand Chariot. And the silver eyed girl? You will meet the same fate as your father.

Wave stabbed the ground with his sword.

Wave: GRAND CHARIOT!!

Back to the present

Wave: I must fulfill my duties. My queen's desire will be met. Now, give up, you stand no match against me.

Seth: So you're here to kill Ruby and anyone else in your way?!

Wave: Yes. *summons spear*

Ruby was in shock, she had begun to fall for Wave, and for him to betray her, she felt hurt.

Ruby: Why...why would you betray us...betray me....WHY!?

Wave: Hah! Because you are nothing but a pawn in a bigger game. I'll kill you, and everyone else you care about. I will retrieve the relic that is hidden away, and we shall rule all of Remnant! Now! Ruby, you have one chance, side with us, and join our effort in taking over the world, or parish along side the weak.

Seth: THAT'S ENOUGH!! *electricity bursts from his body as he flies towards Wave*

Wave: COME ON THEN!! *Flies towards Seth*

The two clashed weapons, and time after time, explosions would occur from Wave colliding with Seth's morning star. The sky filled with explosions and electricity.

Seth: RRRRAAAAAHHHH!!!!

Wave: HYYYYAAAAAAA!!!!

*BOOM!!!*