"Resonance relates to sound, to nature itself and to mankind. We created the foundation of the Earth's music and from there, future took the helm." Biting my lip I tried my best compile of what she was saying, Natsu then suddenly interrupted my thoughts when he stood up eruptively pointing at Muse, "Waaaait a second." He sounds a tad annoyed, "Then who are you of the nine?" he asks. "I am Melpomene, muse of tragedy, by the help of my sister Calliope we were able to create the dense fog and harsh winds. Though before we get ahead of yourself, we cannot control nature, we can make use of it and create our own small setting but our power is not that boundless as you think."

Natsu grunts protectively crossing his arms, I figure he's trying to get a read of Muse, very unlike him though. "But our power combined, oh hell might as raise itself." A gawked looking at her dumbfounded, Muse Melpomene, laughs to herself creating this weird aura around her. "Anyway, there a few things I want make clear."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Melpomene launches herself into the air wooshing backdown in font of Natsu inches away from him. Growling deeply before saying, "Take advantage of our dear Riylore, and hell won't be the only thing that'll be raised. It'll be your guts spewing out from your body." She takes ahold of Natsu by her claws and I just stood there in confusion, and fear, I wouldn't know if I should say anything or just stay out of it...

"Uh.. Melpo—" I began to speak just when

"MELPO?"

Uh-oh too soon to nickname? Melpomene drops Natsu with a thunk switching in pain,

"YOU REMEMBERED?" Melpomene squeals rushing over to me on two of her back claws. Doesn't she realize that she's a dragon and right now she's causing some Earthquakes as she moves...

Huh? And what did I remember

"Oh you're so cute Riylore I knew you would remember something. See in your face Erato, she remembers me more than you. Hahaaaa~"

Just as Melpomene was too scoop me up her manner of herself entirely changed. Her composure reconfigures almost like her entire self has changed. "Enough of this nonsense, Melpomene, I swear you're acting more and more like Thalia..."

Is... is.. is.. Muse talking to herself? I mean she's not directly looking at me but she is facing me. Ugh I'm so confused, why is my mother dragon so weird?

I began to feel woozy as Muse continued to speak to herself switching from personality to personality. By that time Natsu approached me, "I think I got it. Your dragon, Muse, she has split personalities. She is one person but she has different personas, like just now. See how they arguing? All nine of them are going at it."

Sweat drop...

~TIME SKIP~

"Ah..." Muse sighs sitting down back to where she was before, this time Natsu kept close to me even if it meant being closer to Muse. "Well, we shouldn't stay here for long, you both need to be on your way back home before the storm picks up."

Muse hands me this book that was hidden under her wing, "Take this and learn from it, your life will face many endeavors, since being away from your spirit for so long you forgotten the past you shared with us and the magic that you learned."

I nodded understanding and it was true, for all my life I felt like something was missing, a piece of me. Still now, after finding my spirit I still have many questions, even so Muse did answer most of them but my mind still lays to have more.

"Riylore," Urania Muse speaks, "there's something you need to know about your past." I flinched looking at her cautiously shuddering, for some reason my body moved on its own.

"You were born not a stillbirth." What? Th—I.. —Confusion began to overwhelm me and I was at mercy's heels, I.. My mind's going insane and I don't know what to make of us.

"And whoever has been telling you this, has been feeding you lies after lies."

It felt as if Muse and I were in an alternate universe, alone, with just her and I revealing the truth. Though I know that was all but a cloak that surrounded my mind, I knew Natsu was there along with me, but at this time I felt so alone. Not for the fact lies were being fed into me, fed into Lucy but for what Urania Muse said next...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"...You are not the daughter of Layla Heartfilia."

___________________

Weee new chapter thanks for reading,

I had to leave it at a cliff hanger hahahahahaha, this changes everything does it

lololololololol

2-3 comments = update!