Chapter 57

Previously on 'The Heartfilias'

This, this side of Natsu I always worried, but loved seeing, it's not that he's possessive, but he's passionate. He's not dominate towards me but I worry of the said that'll become when dragon mating season comes around.

The less time we spend together the more drawn to one another we are, we stared passionately into one another eyes, he turned off the stove scooting aside scattered things that were on the kitchen island placing me on top of the kitchen island. He leans in looking into my eyes, they showed this beautiful color of green, dark but alluring. I bit my lower lip. As if he's asking for permission he stares at me waiting.

Spring's just around the corner... here comes the heat, here comes the end. The clock now strikes 10 am.

_________________________

DISCLAIMER: This is a very intense chapter, I'm not very good at really good at lemons but I did my best! _________________________

This, this side of Natsu I always worried, but loved seeing, it's not that he's possessive, but he's passionate. He's not dominate towards me but I worry of the said that'll become when dragon mating season comes around.

The less time we spend together the more drawn to one another we are, we stared passionately into one another eyes, he turned off the stove scooting aside scattered things that were on the kitchen island placing me on top of the kitchen island. He leans in looking into my eyes, they showed this beautiful color of green, dark but alluring. I bit my lower lip. As if he's asking for permission he stares at me waiting.

Spring's just around the corner... here comes the heat, here comes the end. The clock now strikes 10 am.

The air around us thickened, and the space between our lips lessened, he drawn closer to me. "It's happening Riylore... I can't hold back anymore, your smell, your body, your presence. Everything about you;" His hand reaches up slowly teasing my inner thighs, "your body is mine." He says sternly drawing his hands closer to my figure, he continues with, "not even that Gajeel can have you. I won't let him have you, I'll keep you away from all the men in the world, all men that look at you are my enemy." Who is Gajeel? Ah, wait it's their new member, Natsu did mention that. Anyway, I'm scared, but I shouldn't be. I've studied Dragon Mating Season, it wasn't much on it but the basics. In all I shouldn't run away, I should't ignore it either, the more that I do, the more of Natsu's dominate side will increase. What I mean is that, it is said, that if one dragon intentionally ignore their mate's 'calling' then the more they'll both suffer. A dragon wouldn't die, and as I said, they'll only become more dominate, until they are satisfied, either it's with marking their mate, mating with their mate, or both.

The truth is, I feel as if this is wrong, we haven't been a year, and traditionally a couple would move in after months, and months of dating. Since this is a particular unique situation rules can be broken, but, yet it's wrong.

Natsu watched me and my hesitant movements, he studied my eyes and body language as if there was going to be an exam on it. Then I noticed something, he seemed hotter than usual not oven hot, but lava hot. He slams his hands at both sides of me, making sure I could plain no escape. I gasped when he did so, drawing further back. My back meets with the wall, now with all my advantages gone. He was me completely cornered. "The more you push me away Riylore, the more I'll suffer." He shoves his face into the crook of my neck huskily breathing in my scent once more, deeply growling he firmly places a hand on my thigh. I yelp when he does so, in response he deeply chuckles enquiring that he was amused by the nose I made. "Your smell is intoxicating, as if your a drug that'll kill me, but at the same time I'm just as addicted to it. And once I have this drug, which is you, it'll cure me as if you're an antidote as well..." His words, they're so twisted and almost mindless, like he's not really here with me. If I didn't mention before, I'm really scared at this point now, even though it is the winter season, it feels like summer.