Movies *Part 3*

As requested by mysterygirl12453

A/N
Thank you all for over 12,000 reads and over 300 votes on this story! You guys are amazing!!
Enjoy!

Fifteen minutes remain until the business meeting begins. I laid the utensils beside the plates neatly, then went back into the kitchen to grab the food.

"Can I help?" I was shocked at who was standing in front of me. Edward Nygma. So much so that I almost dropped the ham. "Woah!" He caught it before it hit the floor and said, "Its a good thing I have such great reflexes." I drew my hand back and slapped him as hard as I could.

A flash of madness crossed his eyes and I glanced at his hand as he pulled it into a tight fist. I thought he would hit me and I got ready to throw a punch right back at him. Then, he relaxed. "It's nice to see you again as well, Miss L/N."

He walked past me with the ham in both hands, going to the dining room.

Oswald would never invite Ed after what he had done to us both. So why was he here? I stood there and got more and more furious until I finally walked to the dining room. I heard a plate shatter and I quickened my pace. As soon as I walked in, I saw no one. I pulled the tablecloth up and looked frantically under the table. Nothing. I opened the cabinets, windows, and looked down the hallways. But still- nothing.

Its like he disappeared out of thin air. Tears ran down my face and I wiped them quickly and turned my back to the dining table. "Hey, do you know where the-" Oswald came into the dining room and stopped when he saw the tears on my cheeks, "are you okay?" He stood in front of me.

I bit my lip nervously, "Ed. He was just here." My eyes filled with tears again and he looked confused. "What do you mean 'he was here'? Where was he? Did he talk to you?" I could tell that he was getting angry by the look on his face. "He was in the kitchen, and h-he w-wanted to help me b-bring the food in here." I started sobbing and Oswald held me close.

I heard footsteps enter the room, "Is everything okay, boss?" I glanced up and saw Victor standing in the doorway. "I need you to help me check every inch of this house until we find Ed." Oswald said and Victor furrowed his eyebrows, "Ed was here?" I nodded my head, "Yes. He was in the kitchen and he left to come in here. I already checked this whole room and the hallways and windows. He disappeared. I can't find him." Victor loaded his pistol and started checking the bedrooms.

Oswald grabbed his cane with his hidden knife in it and grabbed my chin. "If you see him, scream as loud as you can, okay?" I nodded and he kissed me softly, then left.

I glanced down at my hands and played with the nails. I placed my arms around my stomach and held myself as I cried.

*Flashback*
"This plan is absolutely absurd! Think of a better one." He threw the paper wad at my chest. I went back to the desk and tried to think. After a few minutes, I still had nothing figured out. I walked cautiously over to him and asked, "Ed, are you sure this plan won't work? I mean, we could at least try it." He glared at me and got up out of his seat. He was angry.

I gulped and stepped backwards until I hit the wall. He grabbed my hips and pushed me roughly against the hard bricks. I whimpered and his face hardened, "We?! I'm the Riddler, I don't need you."
*End of Flashback*

I felt someone behind me, but as soon as I turned my head, I felt dizzy and unable to stand. I saw him. But as I opened my mouth, nothing came out and I was consumed by darkness.

*****

I woke up on the floor of a very dark room. "H-hello?" My voice echoed off the walls. The more I looked around the room, the more I recognized it. My heart pounded a million beats per second, "No no no no no!" I screamed as loud as I could. I pulled with every muscle in my body, trying to uncuff myself.

The door opened and I stared at it until I saw him. "You stupid son of a b****! Get away from me, you creep!" My breathing quickened and I backed away into the corner. He pressed his finger to my lip and I bit it as hard as humanly possible. He slapped me so that he could pull it out.

"A little feistier now, I see." He laughed. "What do you want? Why am I so special to you?" He smiled widely, "You were with me when I figured out who I was. Now, I am unfortunately not as smart as I used to be. I need you to change that for me."

He powered a machine and I realized what he was doing. He was taking my intelligence away.

Grabbing my legs, he snapped on some more handcuffs. He put some duct tape on my mouth and then proceeded to carry me over to the operating table. My muffled screams and the machine were the only noises to be heard.

Suddenly, there was a shatter and a bang. I looked over to see Oswald and about twenty other criminals/gangsters behind him. Ed's eyes widened and he ran out the window. Oswald ran over to me and started uncuffing me. When he was done, I grabbed him and we held each other tightly for who knows how long.