#25 - The Sky Brothers

Start from the beginning

"Was I not?"

"Of course you were amazing!" Tsuna said nervously, panicked. "It's just that today, y-you..um."

Reborn chuckled and pats Tsuna's head.

"Of course I'm amazing. I'm the World's Strongest Hitman!"

"Yeah, right!" Colonnello huffs. He walks over to the group, along with the floating Mammon.

Haha...Tsuna laughs warmly with his family. He felt so light. He didn't feel weight on him anymore, letting it all out was hard, but it was right. Now, here he is. His family ready to face whatever the world is gonna throw at them.

But...This moment can't last forever.

They began to become silent. "So...As promised, I'll tell you guys everything."

Tsuna began to explain. From the very start to the very end. He explained about his flames, his meeting with Shoichi, knowing about the mafia and everything he hid.

"Actually...Hiro-nii.." Tsuna looks at Hiroshi, asking for consent. "Is it alright...if they.."

Hiroshi pauses for a moment and looks down. He sighs and nods. "They're gonna find out eventually, might as well."

Tsuna nods, confusing everyone. Tsuna takes something out of his pocket, which seemed to be a photo.

"Everyone...Meet our little brother, Natsu."

"..."

"WHAT!?" The scream scared the twins, causing them to jump backwards. "You had a little brother! So you were three siblings!?"

The twins nods.

"Where is he now?!" Ryohei asked in excitement.

"Is he abroad?" Yamamoto asked.

"Staying with a relative?" Gokudera asks.

Everyone went silent, awaiting for the twin's answer. The twins exchanged glances and took a deep breath.

"H-He's...not with us anymore." This caused everyone to frown.

"..We're sorry.." Yamamoto frowned. Everyone bowed their heads and closed their eyes.

"No, it's fine.." Tsuna smiles. "You guys didn't know and.."

"..." Hiroshi remains silent, knowing what Tsuna was about to say next. The reason, the reason why Hiroshi disliked him in past.

"It's my fault he's not here anymore.."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

End

Tsuna's mystery count: 4 (←NEW)
(Natsu's Connection)
(Contact with ???)
(Iemitsu's Actions)
(Mukuro's Relation with Tsuna)

Solved: 7 (←NEW)

(Pacifier Owner) - Tsuna revealed that he was holder of the Sky Pacifier. The original owner, was Aria.

(Lost?) - When Tsuna and Hiroshi were six years old, they lost their five year old brother, Sawada Natsu. Iemitsu and Hiroshi blame Tsuna for his death.

(Artificial Sky Flames) -
Shoichi found a way to create Artificial Sky Flames by using Tsuna's blood. He experimented and tested many methods in order to discover it's existence. A person or living thing cannot use the flames, only non-living objects can use the flames.
(Ex: Box, gun, knife, etc.)

(Arcobaleno) -  Aria explained to Tsuna about the Arcobaleno, causing Tsuna and Shoichi to research about it.

(Knows how to fight) = After finding about the mafia because of his father. He decided to train, just in case if the worse scenario might come to him and his family. He decided to keep this a mystery so he won't attract attention from the mafia and the mafia that chased the person who gave Tsuna the pacifier.

(Knows about the mafia) = He found his father a bit suspicious at a young age, so he asked his friend. Shoichi, if they can do a bit digging on Iemitsu. Soon, they dug some good dirt and found out that Iemitsu was involved in the mafia. They continue to research about the mafia to ensure their knowledge and skills. They got good dirt alright.

(Mukuro's Deal) = Mukuro and Tsuna had a deal. Tsuna would free Mukuro from the Vindice and in return, Mukuro would help Tsuna with his brother. It really isn't solved since no one found out, but this secret is no longer kept since the deal has ended.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

AN: Heyo everyone! Looks like a few mysteries have been solved! YAY! I really hope you guys are satisfied with everyone's reaction.I hope this chapter was enjoyable! Haha! Once again, Thank you for reading..."The Sky's Mystery."

Next: The Sky's Pain
++++++++++++++++++++++++++