#25 - The Sky Brothers

Start from the beginning

"..."

"I eavesdropped on you and Hibari." Reborn admitted. "I heard every word you said. I saw every action you took."

"..." Tsuna gives Reborn a forced smile. "W-Wow...So you know everything..?"

"Shoichi and the box, your pacifier, the backstory, pretty much everything." Reborn lowers his gun and sighs. "But you hid it all."

"..I'm sorry..."

"Hibari?" Hiroshi questioned. "What do you mean Hibari!?"

"Well..he saw my flames and asked me about it..." Tsuna confesses. "I..had no choice, but to tell him."

Everyone looked at Hibari. who looks away, leaning on a tree.

"But..I promised." Tsuna says, gaining their attention. "I promised that I wouldn't hide anymore, so...I'll tell you guys everything. Every detail."

"Reborn." Tsuna calls. Reborn didn't face him, instead lowered his head. "I'm sorry. I know now that everything I do is stupid and selfish. I don't deserve your guy's respect. You guys tell me everything like personal issues and all that stuff, and in return, I hid everything from you all."

Tsuna stands up and walks up. He knelt down. He bowed down, his head touching the floor. "I'm not gonna use excuses anymore. I admit my mistakes and everything I did...and thank you."

"For what?" Reborn asks.

"For everything." Tsuna answers. "I-"

"Stop." Yamamoto says, making Tsuna jump a bit. Yamamoto gave him a genuine and sincere smile.

"Raise your head." Hiroshi said, kneeling in front of Tsuna. "It's all in the past now. What happens, happens. We know you were just trying to protect us, but...let us protect you too."

Tsuna looked up to Hiroshi, raising his head as he got teary eyed. He rubbed his eyes, making sure he wouldn't cry. "We're here for you, Tsuna."

"Juudaime is right, Tsuna-sama!" Gokudera beams, running to their side, with the sleeping Lambo. "We're a family!"

"Haha!" Yamamoto laughs with cheer. He crouches beside them and pats Tsuna's back. "You're always here for me, Tsuna. And I'll always be there for you too! That's what friends are for!"

"Extreme!" Ryohei cried, running to Tsuna's side. "Don't worry little brother! Sasagawa Ryohei is always here for you!"

"Kufufufu..." Mukuro laughs, staying in place by the stairs, but gave Tsuna a genuine smile. "Even me."

Chrome smiles and holds Tsuna's hand. "I am also here for you."

"Oi!" Gokudera called Hibari. "You have to something to say!?"

"..." Hibari sighed and looked at Tsuna. Tsuna smiles at him and nods. Hibari responds with a nod of his own and faces away. "I dislike crowding."

Everyone laughed and embraced each other tight. Hibari and Mukuro could only watch, as well as the Arcobaleno."

This is what a family is. Reborn thought with a smile. They're always there for each other. Ready to support and take action.

"Is this the result you wanted, Arcobaleno?" Mukuro asked. Reborn looked at Mukuro.

"Yes."

"Are you suspect me?" Mukuro asked.

Reborn only smirked. "What do you think? Have you been observing your own actions? Hearing your words? You already know."

"Kufufufu..." Mukuro closes his eyes, leaning on a tree near the stairs. "Of course."

"Reborn!" Tsuna calls. Reborn walks to the group. "Thank you. You really are amazing!"