#25 - The Sky Brothers

Start from the beginning

Angelo growled. His expression suddenly becoming more darker. He frowns as his brows furrowed down. His eyes showing a mysterious glow.

"Let's go." Reborn calls. "We'll let them handle this, this our chance."

"R-Right!"

Hiroshi's family ran, including Mammon and Colonnello.

"Tsk.." Angelo clicked his tongue and sighed. His entire expression looking even more dead, yet so...alive. "Maro."

"On it." Maro showed his Mist flames and four clones appeared. "Go and get him boys."

"Ushishishi.."

"Try it, if you can." Lussuria mocks.

"This is the boss' order! You better listen!" Levi yelled.

"VOOIII!" Squalo screams with a large smile. "Let's get this party started!"

"...Scum."

"Angelo..My clones can't get pass like this..." Maro said.

"We're gonna to push our way through then." Angelo grabs another combat knife. He held them tightly and they engulfed by Sky flames.

"We are the war...." Angelo whispered. "We are...Avversario!"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"Guys, we can't go back our house!" Tsuna announces. "If we do, Avversario will go look there...first!

"What about mom!?" Hiroshi asked.

"I told her...she could sleep over...with a friend since.." Tsuna started to run out of breath. He getting more tired and tired. It was bad timing, the box Shoichi gave Tsuna ran out of Artificial Sky flames. He had to grab his pacifier and feed it his own flames again. Sure, he could take it Shoichi, but they don't have time to refill it! It'd take more than one day.

Tsuna suddenly felt being helped. Hiroshi was beside him, his own arm over Hiroshi's shoulder.

"Then where should we go!?" Hiroshi asks.

"We can't go to our own houses, or Kokuyo.." Tsuna mumbles. "Where can we..."

"Um.." Chrome raises her hand. "I..know a place."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"Namimori Shrine..." They all say, looking around.

"This is fine..." Tsuna said, sitting down the stairs leading up to the Shrine. "It'd take a while for Angelo to find us here..."

Everyone remained silent, until.

"Um...guys..I-"

"I can't believe it.." Mammon started. "You're the Sky Arcobaleno..."

"Why didn't you tell us!" Hiroshi shouts. Not knowing if it was anger or worry, or just both. "You're the Sky Arcobaleno! I-Dammit!"

"Hiro-nii..."

"So all this time, you could've slipped away from this world any moment! You could've, c-could've- Argh! You could've died!"

"I'm sorry, about not telling you guys sooner...I really am.." Tsuna apologized, looking away from the group. "Reborn I-"

"I knew." Reborn simply answered, shocking Tsuna.

"W-W-Wha!?" Everyone turned to Reborn in shock. "H-H-How!?"

Reborn walks to Tsuna's side and Leon turns into a gun. He points it Tsuna. "Reborn!" Hiroshi calls, immediately blocking Reborn from Tsuna.

"As Baka-Hiro's tutor, I have to know everything about him. So, I started with him, likes, dislikes, hobbies, positive points, flaws, everything. Then, I observed you next."