"They for real left without us." I facepalmed. "They couldn't wait two minutes?"

"Guess not." She laughed when a horn blew outside of the restaurant. Gus was waving frantically in the driver's seat with a huge grin. 

"Why are they allowing him to drive?"

"What makes it worse is who's passed out int he passenger seat." Goth.

"This night is gonna get a whole lot more interesting." I predicted.

"I have a feeling you're right about that." We walked out of the doors and to the car in the falling snow, our breath visible the whole way.

*                                                                                          *                                                                                                 *

Upon arrival of my house at 1:00 a.m., Gus had an idea. He grabbed my arm before I headed inside and let the rest of our friends pass. "What is it?" I asked him, shivering and ready to remove this wretched, itchy, and tight gown. 

"It's a surprise."

"Ugh." I groaned, ready to complain. "I hate surprises."

"Just go change and meet me back here in five." He instructed, taking a seat on a cold patio chair.

"You're just gonna wear a tux?"

"Duh." He said.

"Are you dumb?"

"I'm Gustav." 

"Good Lord!" I hurried inside to do what the dumbass asked of me. As soon as I closed the door to my room and struggled to reach the zipper on my back, there was knocking on the door. "What?" I called out, almost toppling over trying to reach the contraption. Without consent, the door flew open and shut just as quick. "Whoa! I could have been naked!"

"That doesn't matter right now." Wiggy pressed his back against the door as if keeping someone out...or keeping someone in.

"Is everything okay?" I asked, focusing my full attention on him.

"No," he paused, "I need a place to cry." My heart shattered. His eyes were bloodshot with pain and tears began to well. 

"Oh, Wigs." I said with emotion jumping over the moon. "Don't cry, come here." He came over and I embraced him. I allowed him to bury his face in the nook of my neck and shoulder. He let all the agony out on my pretty dress.

"Why did she do that?"

"I don't know." I said honestly. "I really don't, love. This shouldn't have happened."

"I want them to pay. Can't she see how much I still love her?"

"Maybe," I hesitated, "Maybe she doesn't love you enough anymore to realize it. I've found that to be true with Jaim's exes."

"Perhaps." He didn't seem to be affected by the comment...he knew it's true. After about three minutes of silence and comfort, I asked him a question.

"Can you unzip me?"

"Of course." He said and did so. "Where are you going?"

"What do you mean?" How does he know?

"Gus told me, it's fine."

"Oh. I don't know where he's taking me."

"Me neither."

"Turn around." I told him, grabbing some clothes. He did as told without arguing. We were out of the room in less than 30 seconds.

I raced out the door and apologized to Gus for taking so long. He was sitting patiently with mittens, a scarf, and a beanie that just magically appeared. How does he do this?

"Where are we going?" I posed. He brought out a blindfold from, once again, thin air. "Oh." I sputtered. "Great..."

________________________

I am sorry that I took my book down. I didn't know what to do with the unfortunate and tragic event that took place. Gustav Ahr, our favorite angel, will forever be missed and forever be remembered. None of his fans, family, or friends will let him be forgotten. I have been impacted severely by him and his passing. I can't stop crying. I am here for each and every one of you. We are a family brought together by this beautiful boy who left us too soon. I love you so much Peep...we all do. Justice will come.

Also, please pray and keep his best friend in your hearts because he is thinking of taking his own life. We couldn't bear to lose another influential person who gives us and others life. He needs positivity in his life, all he is getting is hate. Love you Bex <3!