Chapter 21

I stared deep into his eyes, soul-gazing. When I wrapped my arms around his neck, he leaned in to kiss me. We were so close and it happened so fast, but had I known it would happen I still wouldn't have pulled away. I did that once; never again. Kissing him back tenderly, I ran my hands up into his colored hair. He tugged me closer and closer until there was no space at all between our two bodies. His breath was heavy.

"I have been waiting for ages to do this since you stepped on that plane." His confession was short but all the emotion in it was soaked up by my brain like a sponge. I felt happiness, genuine joy, for the first time since the last time I was with Jaim.

"I'm sorry I kept pushing you away, Gustav. It was hurting me too." There was silence following, but it was not awkward. We relished in the moment and kept the second kiss going strong for 30 seconds. I pulled back and took out my hair tie slowly, letting the locks drop dramatically with a bounce on my shoulders. He bit his lip and kissed me again, rougher this time. Gus tangled his fingers in my hair and let his hand drop down five inches to my ass. I didn't stop him, I didn't even flinch.

Instead, I tightened my grip on him and bit his bottom lip; showing my affection directly. His hand squeezed tighter and tighter until finally, I jumped into his arms. My legs wrapped around his torso and we kissed lovingly, passionately, hopefully. I didn't want it to end and neither did he. I could feel the heat from his body radiating into the skin of my own. Never could I have dreamt this moment up. Jaim would have burst from laughter upon hearing a fantasy such as this. I felt Gus's hand wander to my shoulder.

"Can I?" He asked for my consent, such a gentleman. I peered up at him, being the hottest that I can.

"Of course." My voice was almost a whisper. He slipped off my strap and then proceeded to the next. The whole time I was staring at him, unashamed.

The moments went by in a blur. One second we were half-clothed, the next we were not.

"This is great." He added commentary between the giggles and breaths we take before pressing our lips together once more. "I want you with me forever." He sang a verse of his song Save That Shit. "Baby I could make you rich." His voice was a gravelly-smooth lullaby and I was being rocked to the tune; fading in and out. I destroyed the barricade that kept my feelings from reality.

"I want to be with you forever, Gus." He pecked me gently on the forehead. "Why don't we call a meeting with your managers, perhaps I can stay a little longer?" It was a risk that I knew he would go to great lengths to make happen. Perhaps that is why I voiced the suggestion. This could happen.

"Your mother?"

"I'm sure she will be understanding." It seemed a little far-fetched, Mom was probably worried sick about me. I know she wants me home, but maybe if Peep came with me? "Do you have any shows in Michigan?" He could find asylum at my house until his next performance, we could stay together. Mom would meet him and like him, allowing me to leave with him to his next rave.

"Grand Rapids is actually next." That's about an hour and a half from my hometown.

"That's close to my house, you guys could camp out there, and meet my mom, and Coley."

"Oooh, Coley!" He squealed with excitement. I laughed at him, jealousy flared up a bit in the pits of my stomach, but I suppressed it with the thought of knowing he's just kidding.

"When my mom meets you, and approves of course, I can keep touring with you. She's lenient once she meets a person."

"That's good, babygirl." Mmm, babygirl.

I suddenly remembered something grand. "What will the date be?"

"December 12th."

"That's the day of senior prom." The both of our pairs of eyes lit up like a Christmas tree.

"You thinkin' what I'm thinking?" He inquired.

"Oh yes." The anticipation was already gnawing away at my bones. Prom...with a celebrity. "Will you go with me to prom, love?"

"It would be an honor, darling." He kissed my plump lips yet again and I erupted into a fit of giggles.

"We can't tell Wiggy about this." I instructed, finding my bra that was slowly floating away.

"I won't if you don't."

"Deal." I threw my shirt on over my head and squeezed the water from my hair, exiting up the submerged concrete steps. He followed closely behind, smacking my ass.

"Knock it off." I said, not too demanding. I enjoyed this time we had spent together. By now the sun was coming up and it grazed our skin, bathing us in golden light.

"You look so beautiful." He was in awe of my almost bare figure, eating me up with his eyes. I smiled to the ground, self-consciously, as he threw on his clothes and came closer. He had my footwear swinging on his fingers. I plucked them from his grasp and slipped my feet into the flip-flops. "We should go to sleep once everyone leaves for breakfast."

"I'm tired now, I'm going to wake them up and tell them to leave." He didn't object.

Ten minutes later we were approaching the door to our room, we had spent 3/4ths of that time making out against a hallway wall. We flung the room's door open and I shouted loud. "It's time to get up and get mama some donuts, you dumb rats!" Yes, we are on this level of friendship already.

"Bitch, go back to sleep." Wiggy pulled the covers over his head in an attempt to block out the noise.

"Oh, I would love to, but you guys have to leave because I'm more hungry than tired." I flipped the light switch and everyone erupted in groans.

"I'm sleeping in the other room tonight." Wicca stated and rolled out of bed. He looked rough with his hair sticking out every which way. I threw him the nearest brush. The rest of the guys weren't budging. My inner little child made an appearance. I ran across the room and climbed onto the bed, trampling over the boys as I tried to stand. I began jumping up and down.

"Get up!" I screamed into the closest ears. I landed on Tracy's shin bone and the man roared in pain. "Sorry, not sorry. I'm hungry!" Within the next five minutes, the men were up and out the door.

"Good work." Gus high-fived me. "They better bring us back some donuts."

"Oh they will. Now come here." I winked and used my index finger to lure him over. It didn't take much bait. His body connected with mine and we fell onto the bed, lips electrifying as they found each other. My hand roamed his chest beneath his shirt. We curled up into one another and pulled the covers over us. One last kiss and we fell asleep in one another's embrace.