Am I a stalker?

It has been two weeks since I began to follow her, but every day my mysterious reader does the same thing. After school she rides to the bookstore, reads for a couple hours, and then leaves. She reads one book til she finishes it and then begins on a new one, and if the book she's been reading is gone, she calmly finds another one and starts it. I haven't been able to follow her on the weekends. On Saturday she was long gone by the time I got to her house, and on Sunday I had to go to church.

It is Tuesday, and I am sitting at home thinking about my little mystery. Then I realize that I have been following her for almost three weeks, and I still don't know what her name is. "Am I really stalking her? I am one strange person." Then as I tried rather unsuccessfully to stop thinking about her, I had a brilliant idea. "I am such an idiot, that is a stupid idea," I thought out loud. "You can't accidentally-on-purpose run in to her and apologize by asking what her name is. She'll know you're a stalker for sure!" I will just have to be a little more creative, if I want to discover her name without her suspecting my stalkerish tendencies.

So as I continued to think about different ways to introduce myself to my mysterious reader, I fell into a restless sleep. I dreamt of the perfect way to introduce myself. "Yes!" I exclaimed quietly upon waking, "I can talk to her as she leaves the bookstore on Friday, and as we are talking I can ask what her name is." So, with that decided I began to get ready for school.