Just a Dream

BAM! something hits me in the back of the head. I jump up, spin around and the only person near me is Mike.
"What was that for?!?" I have to force myself to keep from yelling. "And where is she?"
"Wher is woo? What is you talking about?" Mike responds eyeing me as if I might have jumped off the deep end.
"The girl who I've been talking to for the past couple hours. That's who." I respond getting aggravated. "Where is she?"
Mike stares at me as if I'm really crazy now, " Man u musta been dreemin, cause there ain't been any girl near you, you've been asleep since we got here." I stare dumbfounded as Mike continues talking, "I smacked the back o ur head to wake u up, the parks closin."
"WHAT!?!?!?!?" I can't keep from yelling, it wasn't even real, I had dreamed the whole thing. Now I just want to go home and hide in my room, but I still have to deal with Mike so I rein in my emotions and interrupt him before he can respond.
"You know what, never mind I am really tired and I just want to go home, can we just leave?" I ask almost begging him not to question me.
"Sure man and I'm sorry for smackin you earlier." He apologizes.
"It's fine, I'm just ready to go."
So we get in his car and start back through town towards my house.