The Call

With it being summer break, I am having a harder time finding ways to run into Lilia. So I have decided that I'm not going to search for her any more, I still really like her but I'm just going to wait and see how it goes.

Since I have decided to quit trying to run into Lilia and just try to act normal, I decided to stay home and read. As I read, my mind keeps wandering to Lilia and wondering what she might be doing. I was so distracted by my thoughts that I almost didn't notice when my cell phone rang.
"Hello?" I answer slightly confused, wondering who could be calling.
"Hello, I found a note on the floor of the bookstore with this number on it and I didn't know what to do so I decided to call." I hear a very nervous but familiar voice say.
"Well," I say with a smile, "I guess since you have the note and called you can tell me about what you are reading and what books you like."
"I will read almost anything but I really love fantasy and fiction stories. Right now I'm reading this wonderful story about..." She responds beginning to sound more at ease while telling me about something she obviously loves.
We continue to talk and before I even realize it, an hour and a half has passed in easy conversation. As our conversation comes to a close I say, "I have had a wonderful time talking to you, Lilia, would you like to meet up sometime for another conversation?" I ask before thinking it through.
She seems to pause for a little while and think about it before she responds, "I don't know, but maybe we could talk at the bookstore on Friday?" She says sounding unsure.
"Of course, I'll see you Friday then." I say barely keeping the smile from my voice. I can't believe that after deciding to wait and see what would happen, things fell into place so quickly. And on top of that I got her phone number too!

A/N:
Ok, so even though I should be studying for exams, I decided to get on to post this chapter. I feel bad for not posting in a while, but school has been so crazy and I have had no time. I'm so sorry for making you wait and I will try to post again soon. Thanks for understanding :)